A Marvel Fanboy

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies | Feb. 5, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 3!

I'm wondering who the target audience is for this movie? My guess is the people who will like "The Last Witch Hunter". Horror fans won't flock to this because the romantic plot will take up a lot of the runtime, and romance fans will hate the horror and zombie aspects. Maybe Warm Bodies numbers at best. 

I'm wondering who the target audience is for this movie? My guess is the people who will like "The Last Witch Hunter". Horror fans won't flock to this because the romantic plot will take up a lot of the runtime, and romance fans will hate the horror and zombie aspects. Maybe Warm Bodies numbers at best. 

Warm Bodies numbers would be fantastic, IMO.

I am expecting a mega flop.

So as that trailer doesn't quite fit the description of the book folks here have given, I assume they zombied the film up several notches. Not gonna lie though, still looks fascinating.

It depends which marketing is more accurate.  The US got a more zombied up trailer than the UK which really emphasize the Austen connection

They should target the Katniss crowd. 

It depends which marketing is more accurate.  The US got a more zombied up trailer than the UK which really emphasize the Austen connection

I watched that trailer and thought the movie would be faithful to what people described the book as being. But then the US trailer promised way more zombie/action sequences than I would have expected.

Also, who is Lena Headey playing? No one has ever mentioned an eyepatch wearing anti-heroine/antagonist appearing in the book.