grim22

Thank You Spaghetti

Been away for most of the weekend (posting a little here and there), but wanted to also say my thanks for helping keep this nuthouse in well running order.  It ain't easy at all so in appreciation for everything, I give you the

h7E941BB8

• Like 4

Let me clarify that I will still be a frequent user on here (albeit 90% CAYOM stuff) so I'm not gonna disappear!

I've just been advancing a lot in my professional life and dont have as much time as I once did. I also have officially joined a local shadow cast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Right now, I'm leaning more into my creative pursuits and building a life in Pittsburgh, but I thank you all again for this awesome opportunity and the life long friendships I've gained on this forum. I'll still be here, just not as actively as I once was.

Love you awesome dorks so much!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Mr Pastaffelees said:

Let me clarify that I will still be a frequent user on here (albeit 90% CAYOM stuff) so I'm not gonna disappear!

I've just been advancing a lot in my professional life and dont have as much time as I once did. I also have officially joined a local shadow cast of The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Right now, I'm leaning more into my creative pursuits and building a life in Pittsburgh, but I thank you all again for this awesome opportunity and the life long friendships I've gained on this forum. I'll still be here, just not as actively as I once was.

Love you awesome dorks so much!

So much awesome stuff here. Best of luck to you and thank you for all your contributions to this awesome place!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mr Pastaffelees said:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show!

Cool!

I am originally from Munich and mostly lived near-ish to it (as in ~ 50 miles away, some traffic jammed parts, but still doable), we were quite often in the 'Museum Lichtspiele' cinema = that's the oldest still existing cinema here (open since 1910), and runs the film since September 1977 continuous (the least was I think 2 screenings per week):

They even redesigned the 'room', and encourage the audience to ~ participate during the screenings.

Kino2.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1