PanaMovie

JOKER OS THREAD // 738.5M OS // 1.074B WW

1 minute ago, Omni said:

351M overseas after a 123.7 weekend. Absolute minimum is 650 millions overseas, and that's if it immediately loses its momentum. Given the WOM it's getting in most countries, one could see a 4x multiplier from this weekend, meaning 375M more. That's 725M OS. Assuming 350M from NA, we're at 1.075. Not too far away.

again i would wait to see more if i were you , nevermind

2 minutes ago, Omni said:

351M overseas after a 123.7 weekend. Absolute minimum is 650 millions overseas, and that's if it immediately loses its momentum. Given the WOM it's getting in most countries, one could see a 4x multiplier from this weekend, meaning 375M more. That's 725M OS. Assuming 350M from NA, we're at 1.075. Not too far away.

we will see i guess, i still doubt it 

• Like 1

From Deadline:

In Europe, the Joaquin Phoenix-starrer has already surpassed the lifetime cumes of Logan, Justice League and Wonder Woman. In Asia, Arthur Fleck has flown by Logan, The Dark Knight and It Chapter Two. And, in Latin America, the run is currently on par with Batman V Superman, and over Justice League (+15%), Wonder Woman (+62%) and Venom (+68%) while also more than double The Dark Knight.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 3

7 minutes ago, john2000 said:

it wont release in china and even if it did ffr hit 900 without china, which is was joker could make

$900m? That is what it would do with just normal legs from now.

Seeing the international figures breakdown, I am convinced some of those markets are flat or they even have increased from OW. The example I better know:

Spain

OW: $4.8m

Today: $13.7m

Week: $8.9m

Even if it has done the same during weekdays than during weekend, we would be talking about less than 10% drop. Asuming a $4.5m 2nd weekend (what is bigger than FFH OW in Spain), and asuming SAME legs than FFH it will reach here $25m. But I doubt it will have the same legs. IMO, the title of biggest SH film ever in Spain ($32m of Endgame) is in play, what means to be in top 10 all time.

Talking about WW, 1 billion is likely. And $1.1b is in play.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, peludo said:

$900m? That is what it would do with just normal legs from now.

Seeing the international figures breakdown, I am convinced some of those markets are flat or they even have increased from OW. The example I better know:

Spain

OW: $4.8m

Today: $13.7m

Week: $8.9m

Even if it has done the same during weekdays than during weekend, we would be talking about less than 10% drop. Asuming a $4.5m 2nd weekend (what is bigger than FFH OW in Spain), and asuming SAME legs than FFH it will reach here $25m. But I doubt it will have the same legs. IMO, the title of biggest SH film ever in Spain ($32m of Endgame) is in play, what means to be in top 10 all time.

Talking about WW, 1 billion is likely. And $1.1b is in play.

i will still say 900 million ,thanke you very much

4 minutes ago, peludo said:

Well it can have unreal legs in many countries, but if it starts "crashing" (or just behaving like a normal CBM) in a few big markets then $1B will become very difficult.

Still... insane that a billie Joker isn't just crazy talk anymore.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, MrGlass2 said:

Well it can have unreal legs in many countries, but if it starts "crashing" (or just behaving like a normal CBM) in a few big markets then $1B will become very difficult.

agreed as both aladdin and ts4 proved 1 billion with that ow is not easy it must continue to drop well ,  to drops of 50% could be no billion ( i am just guessing here)

1 minute ago, MrGlass2 said:

Yeah, I don't want to get too excited and then it loses momentum. But, really, 850 million right now is in the bag, and if anyone had told me that this would beat Venom WW considering what that movie did in China, well... I would have laughed just as crazily as Arthur.

• Like 1