Jump to content
PanaMovie

JOKER OS THREAD // 718.4M OS // 1.049B WW // Is 1.1B possible?

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

2019: Phoenix just barely hits a bille, miss the yearly top 8?        

 

 

1. None of these 2019 movies is rated R, and no R Rated movie ever have reached  $800m WW let alone $1 bi.

2.All CGI fest movies

3.All were released in China, and 3 of them only reached  $1 bi because China.

4. Most had budget at least 3 times bigger, one has a budget 8 times bigger.

 

5. I don't think Joker will make it $1 bi WW, but ... Joker may still be more profitable than most of those films that made $1 billion in 2019.

:redcapes:

Edited by bruchav
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bruchav said:

1. None of these 2019 movies is rated R, and no R Rated movie ever have reached $800m WW let alone $1 bi.

2.All CGI fest movies

3.All were released in China, and 3 of them only reached $1 bi because China.

4. Most had budget at least 3 times bigger, one has a budget 8 times bigger than Joker.

 

5. I don't think Joker will make it $1 bi WW, but ... Joker may still be more profitable than most of those films that made $1 billion in 2019.

:redcapes:

Rather lengthy example of totally missing my point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Rather lengthy example of totally missing my point.

1.TDK = not an R rated movie.

Edited by bruchav

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DC on a roll 

 

3 quality movies in row aqua man, shazam and joker 

 

4 of 5 if you count Wonder Woman 

 

birds of prey 

wonder woman 

suicide squad 

the Batman up next 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

DC on a roll 

 

3 quality movies in row aqua man, shazam and joker 

 

4 of 5 if you count Wonder Woman 

 

birds of prey 

wonder woman 

suicide squad 

the Batman up next 

 

aquaman made money, but was terrible in my opinion

  • Like 5
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, RthTIFF said:

Intl 2nd WE thinking 115m

Great legs from already great opening. Great hold across the world should build its momentum into Oscar success. The film clearly resonate to the audience without the needs of CGI action spectacle.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

seems good assuming thats FSS

No normal Intl WE

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If international market keep making this great hold. Joker potentially has a chance to become #2 non-Avengers superhero movie in international market without China, just behind Iron Man 3 with 684m.

Edited by RJ 95

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Minnale101 said:

DC on a roll 

 

3 quality movies in row aqua man, shazam and joker 

 

4 of 5 if you count Wonder Woman 

 

birds of prey 

wonder woman 

suicide squad 

the Batman up next 

 

And with very different type of movies, that's what I most admire about DC/Warner movies.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Great legs from already great opening. Great hold across the world should build its momentum into Oscar success. The film clearly resonate to the audience without the needs of CGI action spectacle.  

I really hope it manages at least Picture and Actor in above the line categories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

115M?Holy shit...

i want however to say that its opening on france and germany this weekend  

 

still 90-100 sec weekend is great though

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 9:06 AM, Charlie Jatinder said:

Here for 100mn plus 2nd weekend. If 220 through Thursday is to be believed, we shall be at 315 plus Through Sunday.

 

600mn Easy Peasy.

 

:Gaga:

  • Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question with all these astounding 1st week hold is, did Joker do anything near 100 between Mon-Thur ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NamakFiskKa said:

The real question with all these astounding 1st week hold is, did Joker do anything near 100 between Mon-Thur ?

70-ish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.