PanaMovie

JOKER OS THREAD // 738.5M OS // 1.074B WW

1 minute ago, Sunny Max said:

Hi Bro .. how are you .. its been long time ..

Monster hit on the way #Joker 

hey , i am good thanks man ,how are you ?

i am still here every day, i just dont comment much, i have to make comments on regular basis since the lion king, you know after that there was no big blockbuster or an intresting run for that matter ,so i was on and off

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, john2000 said:

hey , i am good thanks man ,how are you ?

i am still here every day, i just dont comment much, i have to make comments on regular basis since the lion king, you know after that there was no big blockbuster or an intresting run for that matter ,so i was on and off

Yoo .. i m very well ..  :) 

yeah .. even me too after TLK ..  boring time for the box office but Joker changed it little bit .. now all eyes are on Frozen2 & TROS 

• Like 1

The hold in Uruguay is on WTF level (just thursday and friday), +58% from last week

Top Semanal Uruguay

# Title Sello Público Screens Last week % Variación Total adm.
1 Guasón DISPEL 9.703 47 6.133 +58,21 41.526
Edited by lor15
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 13

The performance overseas has so far been astounding and honestly I’m not surprised. The amount of conversation I heard about Joker this week was ridiculous. Everyone is talking about it, so naturally people are very curious. Exceptional and unexpected runs like this is what makes BO so interesting to track.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Sunny Max said:

So from Asia to Europe , North America to Latin .. Extra-ordinary trending by the film 

$850 M+ to $900 M WW easily :ohmygod:

Right now, I am thinking that it could become the 2nd biggest SH film ever in Spain, just behind Endgame.

Unless it suddenly collapses, and seeing the trend, $900m seems a good bet.

• Astonished 1

Just now, peludo said:

Right now, I am thinking that it could become the 2nd biggest SH film ever in Spain, just behind Endgame.

Unless it suddenly collapses, and seeing the trend, $900m seems a good bet.

$900 M for a R-Rated film is an absolutely ridiculous that too without China :D .. with each passing day projections are increasing .. 

Lmao Joker could beat all  big solo superhero movies released in recent years  like Aquaman, Black Panther, Captain Marvel (that had endgame/infinity war boost), Spiderman Far from Home (endgame boost too) Overseas-China, and can beat Thor Ragnarok and Spiderman homecoming Overseas Total with China , who expected this?  

I said $340m Overseas and there were people who thought I was too optimistic:lol:

Edited by Marcos12

With these crazy hold, not just in Europe but also in South America. If Asia - ( Japan + Korea ) can get their weekend drop just in 45% range. Surely there are chance for 110m+ OS weekend right even reach 115-120 Lol ? 

Such a pity that there are typhoon in Japan but hopefully weekday number will compensate that.

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

When I say Billie is happening, just believe that.

2008: Ledger just barely hits a bille, WW top 4 all time

2019: Phoenix just barely hits a bille, miss the yearly top 8?        

If course as WW-C goes even 900s is unbelievably bonkers.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Like 2