PanaMovie

JOKER OS THREAD // 738.5M OS // 1.074B WW

10 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I hope so but TROS would need to start dropping hard.

During last week TROS made 12m let's say that it will drop 45% every week.

So it would finish around 1072.75 Is dropping 45% realistic assumption?

On 2/4/2020 at 8:28 PM, 1Robert1 said:

It'll 1000000% do more than $1.072 due to the fact it's less than 300k away from that very number, and the fact Joker is being re-released in the United Kingdom and Ireland with Hildur doing a live-score with each showing:

"Joker will be screened around the UK this summer, complete with a live orchestra. The orchestra will play Hildur Guðnadóttir’s BAFTA award-winning score for the first time live. Joker – Live in Concert will kick off in London on April 30 at the Eventim Apollo. The orchestra will then tour the UK and Ireland with dates in Birmingham, Hill, York, Dublin, Cardiff, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Southend, Bath, Brighton, Poole, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Tickets will be available via a presale on February 5 before the general sale on February 7."

https://www.nme.com/news/music/joker-to-be-screened-with-a-live-orchestra-2604884

Bearing in mind the price for this will most likely be the equivalent of an IMAX ticket (or more); and this might even go as far as going to other continents if proven to be a success and most especially if Hildur wins the Oscar in a few days time. Each ticket goes from £35 to £88 at the Eventim Apollo Arena. For example:

The Eventim Apollo has a capacity of around 3,500 seated and 5,000 standing. All of the 5,000 standing has sold out according to the website, and even if all the 5,000 standing-positions are sold out at £35 then that's £175k which is $227k - and there's 14 concerts in total.

Eventim Apollo: https://www.eventim.co.uk/event/joker-in-concert-eventim-apollo-12713294/?affiliate=TXA

Edited by Bart Allen

1 hour ago, Bart Allen said:

It'll 1000000% do more than $1.072 due to the fact it's less than 300k away from that very number, and the fact Joker is being re-released in the United Kingdom and Ireland with Hildur doing a live-score with each showing:

"Joker will be screened around the UK this summer, complete with a live orchestra. The orchestra will play Hildur Guðnadóttir’s BAFTA award-winning score for the first time live. Joker – Live in Concert will kick off in London on April 30 at the Eventim Apollo. The orchestra will then tour the UK and Ireland with dates in Birmingham, Hill, York, Dublin, Cardiff, Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool, Southend, Bath, Brighton, Poole, Glasgow and Edinburgh. Tickets will be available via a presale on February 5 before the general sale on February 7."

https://www.nme.com/news/music/joker-to-be-screened-with-a-live-orchestra-2604884

Bearing in mind the price for this will most likely be the equivalent of an IMAX ticket (or more); and this might even go as far as going to other continents if proven to be a success and most especially if Hildur wins the Oscar in a few days time. Each ticket goes from £35 to £88 at the Eventim Apollo Arena. For example:

The Eventim Apollo has a capacity of around 3,500 seated and 5,000 standing. All of the 5,000 standing has sold out according to the website, and even if all the 5,000 standing-positions are sold out at £35 then that's £175k which is $227k - and there's 14 concerts in total.

Eventim Apollo: https://www.eventim.co.uk/event/joker-in-concert-eventim-apollo-12713294/?affiliate=TXA

I agree with your every word, but is this fair to compare original run of Skywalker and Joker with re-releases?

1 hour ago, 1Robert1 said:

I agree with your every word, but is this fair to compare original run of Skywalker and Joker with re-releases?

considering how many theaters tros has hogged thanks to disney, it is 😛

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MG10 said:

Joker is being re-released today in italian theaters (due to the Oscar effect), it's already very close to the top 10 of all time, let's see how much it will add!

Amazing! Is there a link confirming the re-release? As I know it's being re-released in India on February 14.

Edited by Bart Allen

3 minutes ago, Bart Allen said:

Not necessarily, as The Rise of Skywalker had a PG-13, 3D, Chinese release and more theatre-based advantage than Joker ~

Skywalker also will be released on some star wars convention, than joker will be re-re released and it will be never ending battle. IMO comparing only original run have more sense. If you don't agree, well let's agree to disagree.

42 minutes ago, Bart Allen said:

Amazing! Is there a link confirming the re-release? As I know it's being re-released in India on February 14.

https://cinema.everyeye.it/notizie/joker-warner-bros-italia-riporta-film-cinema-6-febbraio-425483.html

Warner Bros Italia announced it everywhere: on their twitter and facebook, on their youtube channel and also on TV/radio with a new commercial! 

• Thanks 1

Skywalker also will be released on some star wars convention

I don't think so... the sequel trilogy will be buried like the Christmas special.

IMO comparing only original run have more sense.

Well it's hard to call it a re-release in this case as it relates to worldwide box office, since Joker is still in its original run in the US and perhaps other countries.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

I don't think so... the sequel trilogy will be buried like the Christmas special.

Well it's hard to call it a re-release in this case as it relates to worldwide box office, since Joker is still in its original run in the US and perhaps other countries.

If it isn't in italy theatres and it will be again it's a re-release no matter if you like it or no. Of course quality of this trilogy is disappointing, but many people were disappointed after previous trilogy but it still was re-released.   

Joker 1,072,407,134

On 2/4/2020 at 9:28 PM, 1Robert1 said:

4th February it was 1058, now it's 1,064,597,870, so it made 6.597.870 just 2130 dollars less than i predicted, i'm kinda proud of myself;p

Edited by 1Robert1

2 hours ago, Coldbird said:

Oh nice, TS4 is done, though Skywalker should still reach it. Assuming Joker wont make much money from the rereleases international.

You probably missed Bart Allen post:

Each ticket goes from £35 to £88 at the Eventim Apollo Arena. For example:

14*227 gives $3m dollar just from uk. So right now i would say that Joker will win.

Frankly i start believe that it may win with movie:

$1,081,041,287

• Like 1