google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
PanaMovie

JOKER OS THREAD // 738.5M OS // 1.074B WW

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, RJ 95 said:

While maybe it drop over 50% this week. It really should break 1b next week. After this weekend alone it will reach 980m. How come you guys make a scenario that next week it will get below 20m ?

Even OS alone next week probably already add 17-18m.

According to Forbes, either tomorrow or Friday, Joker will pass $955.5 million worldwide ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I've noticed that people always underestimate this movie's box office.

why thats weird, people underestimated aladdin ,after seeing its legs,ts4,endgame,captain marvels,spidermans , it not a new trend that the forum has

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Poland, Joker back to #1 again last weekend with 119k admission. Only dropping 5.6% last weekend. 

It's weekend also have one of the best drop around Europe :

1st WE : 271.277 admission

2nd WE : 244.490

3rd WE : 175.540

4th WE : 126.005

5th WE : 119.000

It also never drop above 30%. Very nice legs.

  • Thanks 5
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, RJ 95 said:

In Poland, Joker back to #1 again last weekend with 119k admission. Only dropping 5.6% last weekend. 

It's weekend also have one of the best drop around Europe :

1st WE : 271.277 admission

2nd WE : 244.490

3rd WE : 175.540

4th WE : 126.005

5th WE : 119.000

 

It also never drop above 30%. Very nice legs.

In Poland Joker was recieved by critics and audience as masterpiece. 

 

It has chance to beat Endgame, needs around 300 k more admissions but it will lose many screens becouse 6 new movies open in wide distribiution next weekend. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#Joker hit $40 M mark in Japan grossed approx $400K on wednesday . movie has beaten TheAmazingSpiderman ($39.3 M) become the 6th highest grossing CBM locally

 

Juts behind from Raimi's Spiderman franchise , The Avengers & AEG

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taiwan, as of 11/03 Joker grossed NT$ 318,998,430, passed TLK and became the #5 this year, It will stay there most likely behinad AEG, H&S, CM and FFH. unless Terminator surprises this weekend. SW is never a big deal here; animations are ok, only Minions and TS4 ever to gross over 300m (Frozen only got 110m). 

 

Taipei, by 11/03 got to NT$116m. As Joker proceeds froward with the pace around Taipei x2.7 total, it could pass WW (333m), but be very difficult to catch up with TDKR (360m). look like it will settle for the 3rd highest grossing DC movie in Taiwan.   

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I just notice this, with $0.82m Mon-Wed, only dropping 5.8% from LW. Good hold. Seems like holiday help this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spain

 

It is already the 4th most attended CBM ever

1. Superman: 5,267,944

2. Spider-man: 5,249,541

3. Endgame: 4,592,496

4. Joker: 4,288,593

 

IMO, Endgame is done in both admissions and gross (€29.2m, #11 all time). It needs another €4.3m to beat EG in euros. But I do not know if it will be able to match Superman/Spider-man. It needs another million of admissions. It will be close.

 

Talking about entering in top 10 all time, I think it is reaching it. The target for it is TTT (€29.8m). Next spot would be FOTR (€31.3m), what could be attainable too. To think beyond that is tough right now (ROTK, €32.9m and TFA, €33.3m)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Astonished 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, peludo said:

Spain

 

It is already the 4th most attended CBM ever

1. Superman: 5,267,944

2. Spider-man: 5,249,541

3. Endgame: 4,592,496

4. Joker: 4,288,593

 

IMO, Endgame is done in both admissions and gross (€29.2m, #11 all time). It needs another €4.3m to beat EG in euros. But I do not know if it will be able to match Superman/Spider-man. It needs another million of admissions. It will be close.

 

Talking about entering in top 10 all time, I think it is reaching it. The target for it is TTT (€29.8m). Next spot would be FOTR (€31.3m), what could be attainable too. To think beyond that is tough right now (ROTK, €32.9m and TFA, €33.3m)

Wow so Joker will surpass Endgame in Spain pretty much ~

 

But where did you get those specific attendance statistics from?

Edited by Bart Allen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 10 highest grossing hollywood film in Egypt (EGP)

1.Aladdin 36m 

2.Joker 34m

3.Avengers Endgame 29m

4.Jumanji welcome to jungle 26m

5.Aquaman 24m

6.Th fate of the furious 22m

7.the meg 21m

8.the Nun 20m

9.Avengers infinity war 18m

10.Titanic 14m

Edited by Steven
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Steven said:

Top 10 highest grossing hollywood film in Egypt (EGP)

1.Aladdin 36m 

2.Joker 34m

3.Avengers Endgame 29m

4.Jumanji welcome to jungle 26m

5.Aquaman 24m

6.Th fate of the furious 22m

7.the meg 21m

8.the Nun 20m

9.Avengers infinity war 18m

10.Titanic 14m

Didn't Joker already beat Aladdin's record last week? Here:

 

https://elcinema.com/en/work/2050683/boxoffice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Movie nerd said:

In Poland Joker was recieved by critics and audience as masterpiece. 

 

It has chance to beat Endgame, needs around 300 k more admissions but it will lose many screens becouse 6 new movies open in wide distribiution next weekend. 

Hopefully Polish critics at HFPA will give it a boost for drama nominations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Hopefully Polish critics at HFPA will give it a boost for drama nominations. 

I'm hoping they go for Musical/Comedy, just for the shits and giggles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Hopefully Polish critics at HFPA will give it a boost for drama nominations. 

Do you know if a list of members is available anywhere? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bart Allen said:

Wow so Joker will surpass Endgame in Spain pretty much ~

 

But where did you get those specific attendance statistics from?

Ministry of Culture site

 

Just search for the film you want and you will get something like this:

 

Superman

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, shawntyrel said:

 

For this coming weekend, Joker's got the second highest number of daily screenings at my Cineworld. Also has the late IMAX showing. Considering it's in its sixth weekend, it's pretty much showing no serious sign of stopping. Obviously, it's still dropping, but at a very slow pace, considering it opened big and constantly had great holdovers. Fair to say the UK loves the movie.

Edited by reddevil19
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joker is number one in Egypt now with 37 millions in egp.

  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.