Eric Duncan

Weekend Thread: It 2 40.74 (-55%), Hustlers 33.23 (Record for STX and J-Lo), Goldflop 2.64 (LOL)

Sometimes actors just find themselves in a failed movie.  Doesn't mean they're doomed.  There was a guy who went on to win an Oscar and be Batman after starring in Gigli.  If someone can recover from that, then I think Elgort may still have a pulse.

6 hours ago, Sanderson said:

Sometimes actors just find themselves in a failed movie.  Doesn't mean they're doomed.  There was a guy who went on to win an Oscar and be Batman after starring in Gigli.  If someone can recover from that, then I think Elgort may still have a pulse.

?

When did Ben Affleck get an acting oscar..? In his dreams, perhaps. Even then, I think Ben Affleck probably knows he can't act, so maybe not.

1 hour ago, Avatree said:

?

When did Ben Affleck get an acting oscar..? In his dreams, perhaps. Even then, I think Ben Affleck probably knows he can't act, so maybe not.

He has 2 oscars that are not for acting, and many assume he would also have a director win if he had managed to be nominated for Argo.... the comment you quoted wasnt distiguishing the type of award. Not the end all be all. 

1 hour ago, narniadis said:

He has 2 oscars that are not for acting, and many assume he would also have a director win if he had managed to be nominated for Argo.... the comment you quoted wasnt distiguishing the type of award. Not the end all be all. 

That wasn't the point of the comment... I mean they said "an actor who starred in gigli but went on to win an oscar" well, if you're not talking about acting then I don't see the relevance given that he won an oscar several years before gigli.