RealLyre

Madame Web | February 14, 2024 | Sony Spider-Man Movie I SJ Clarkson to direct

2 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Is Madame Web going to be like a Charles Xavier figure and these other ladies her X-Men? The title needs to change then coz it's like naming a proper X-Men movie Professor X

Maybe not, if she’s the head bitch in charge. 

On 6/27/2022 at 3:10 PM, Spidey Freak said:

Is Madame Web going to be like a Charles Xavier figure and these other ladies her X-Men? The title needs to change then coz it's like naming a proper X-Men movie Professor X

probably something like that, sidney sweeney is rumored as silver sable

mm no one talked here about this movie probably being a marvel studios coproduction? first the acress hinted at that in instagram. Later production weekly says feige is producer of the movie and the page the illuminerdi backed up that and says their sources tell them the same. And days later the cinematographer of the movie put on twitter that is a marvel studios/sony coproduction

5 hours ago, p a p i said:

There's something about this movie that screams disaster. And idk what it is. Could be Morbius PTSD tbh

Baisc problem is Sony can take  a obscure..and lets face it, Madame Web is an obscure charecter in Marvel Comics....and make a hit movie the way Marvel Studios .who will not be involved creativily in this..can. Hell, Mobius was better known then Madame Web and look what happened.

I get the feeling that Venom was a one off, due to Venom's huge popularity  and the other "Spideyverse with Spidey" movies will be a very hard sell.

10 hours ago, fede75 said:

mm no one talked here about this movie probably being a marvel studios coproduction? first the acress hinted at that in instagram. Later production weekly says feige is producer of the movie and the page the illuminerdi backed up that and says their sources tell them the same. And days later the cinematographer of the movie put on twitter that is a marvel studios/sony coproduction

If this is MCU movie then why would they release 2 MCU movies in same month of July?

5 minutes ago, p a p i said:

This ain't the MCU. 

This is Sony verse. Also called MCU (Morbius Cinematic Universe) 

If Marvel Studios is production company & Feige is producer then how it's not MCU? Marvel Studios is subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios, so if Disney is involved then it is MCU movie.

5 hours ago, Factcheck said:

If Marvel Studios is production company & Feige is producer then how it's not MCU? Marvel Studios is subsidiary of Walt Disney Studios, so if Disney is involved then it is MCU movie.

No its not. This ain't another example of Spider-Man trilogy where it is a co production. 

This is another Venom. Morbius. Kraven. Feige sends notes at best like he did with those. 

But they're not MCU. I would wait on something concrete on it. 

There was even a new report saying Feige warned Sony to not get ahead of themselves with their Spider Verse. 

Like you said, if this was MCU, it wouldn't release on the same month. It's just another Sony Verse movie. 

It's as simple and as complicated as this: 

-- SONY of course loves to play up ANY and ALL MCU connections that they can, whether subconsciously or graphically in the marketing and narrative.  

-- DISNEY/MARVEL/Feige I'm sure want to "play ball" more with SONY if only to control/re-adjust any mixed/bad perception of their characters, but they ultimately can't control what Sony will do with *most* of these characters.  

It's all a PR game.  

On 7/16/2022 at 5:23 AM, Factcheck said:

If this is MCU movie then why would they release 2 MCU movies in same month of July?

i think the movie take the most part in the venom universe but in some part of the movie they travel to the mcu. But yeah, is weird is in the same month than the marvels

On 7/16/2022 at 12:15 PM, p a p i said:

But they're not MCU. I would wait on something concrete on it. 

altough there nothing concrete of the movie happening in the mcu, yes there's a lot of things about marvel studios being involved as i say above. Don't you think is weird that a lot of  people involved think is a marvel studios movie, is listed as a coproduction by production weekly and also a scoop page who was right a lot of times says too is a coproduction? One of two things of this could be a coincidence or a error, but there's a lot of people saying it now 

46 minutes ago, fede75 said:

i think the movie take the most part in the venom universe but in some part of the movie they travel to the mcu. But yeah, is weird is in the same month than the marvels

If MW is really a MCU movie then I guess The Marvels is moving to December to take Star Wars date. Not only it's weird to release 2 MCU movies in the same month but it's also weird to release 2 female lead CBM in the same month just 3 weeks apart.

2 hours ago, fede75 said:

altough there nothing concrete of the movie happening in the mcu, yes there's a lot of things about marvel studios being involved as i say above. Don't you think is weird that a lot of  people involved think is a marvel studios movie, is listed as a coproduction by production weekly and also a scoop page who was right a lot of times says too is a coproduction? One of two things of this could be a coincidence or a error, but there's a lot of people saying it now 

I do think it's a error. If it was a co production, we would know by now. 

And Disney just recently swapped Ant Man and The Marvels.