Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

30 minutes ago, Menor said:

Doctor Strange and Spider-Man are not the same. It wouldn't fit with the current arc of the solo Spidey films. I actually expect the 3rd film to be smaller-scale than FFH (although probably with more  villains). 

You mean the arc following the one where the villain literally claimed he was from a parallel universe?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Speaking of the Sony leaks, this was Feiges comment on Electro after seeing an early cut:

"Really love Electro – feels like you may not need the scene in his apartment, which makes him seems completely crazy and hard to relate too."

The scene in his apartment more specifically being this one:

3 minutes ago, Menor said:

And was lying...

And since then now there actually is a multiverse, which will have been explored in at least 3 Marvel Studios projects before Spider-Man 3 comes out. 4, if it's delayed to coming after Doctor Strange. The Multiverse won't just be coming out of nowhere.

17 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Hope this is referring to this movie and not the Kraven spin-off Sony keeps trying to happen. Kraven would be a good villain with Peter on the run.

So we get two villians in Spidey MCU 3? Kraven and Electro?

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

So we get two villians in Spidey MCU 3? Kraven and Electro?

You forgot the rest of the Sinister Six...and the kitchen sink.  You're already going to have Vulture, Electro, and Kraven (rumored).  My bet is that they all come from different multiverses.  And Spidey gets...defeated, presumed dead (at least by the public), in a cliffhanger, and he retreats to Dr. Strange for help.

In Strange II, they grab the other Spideys (and possibly other Iron Mans, Caps, even a Blade or an X-person?) to solve the problem.  There's a reason why Strange II is effectively becoming a team-up/multiverse epic... because a Strange sequel on its own was simply not as viable. 

And meanwhile, Spidey's identity is already shattered...he might have to operate "underground" for a while (or at least have the public think he's someone else)...  Cue an updated Black Suit

And then it gets *really* complicated for the public to understand...when Venom shows up. 

There -- if I predicted the next few movies, can I get a royalty check, MR. FEIGE? 

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Macleod said:

You forgot the rest of the Sinister Six...and the kitchen sink.  You're already going to have Vulture, Electro, and Kraven (rumored).  My bet is that they all come from different multiverses.  And Spidey gets...defeated, presumed dead (at least by the public), in a cliffhanger, and he retreats to Dr. Strange for help.

In Strange II, they grab the other Spideys (and possibly other Iron Mans, Caps, etc.) to solve the problem. 

And there's a reason why Strange II is effectively becoming a team-up/multiverse epic... because a Strange sequel on its own was simply not as viable. 

And meanwhile, Spidey's identity is already shattered...he might have to operate "underground" for a while (or at least have the public think he's someone else)...  Cue the Black Suit

And then it gets *really* complicated for the public to understand...when Venom shows up. 

There -- if I predicted the next few movies, can I get a royalty check, MR. FEIGE? 

As interesting as that sounds, wasn’t this movie originally meant to come out after DS2?