Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

As interesting as that sounds, wasn’t this movie originally meant to come out after DS2? 

Sounds like that's not the case anymore...?  And regardless, they could shoot out of order and of course always add and flip scenes here and there...  Everything's up in the air considering 2020-2021 craziness!

9 hours ago, Macleod said:

In Strange II, they grab the other Spideys (and possibly other Iron Mans, Caps, even a Blade or an X-person?

The token female of this group is probably going to be Spider-Woman from the Olivia Wilde directed solo but it would be great to have an Emma Stone played Spider-Gwen or even a Spider-MJ either played by Zendaya or Kirsten Dunst.

15 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

Foxx confirmed its a new take on the characters, or at least not the "blue" version. 

That does make me a bit more hopeful that it’s not the same version of the character, but I guess we’ll need to wait till we have more information. At the very least, if they’re going to go through the trouble of using the same version of the character, why bother redesigning him? It’s not like the MCU is a stranger to blue people. 

On 10/2/2020 at 9:55 AM, Macleod said:

You forgot the rest of the Sinister Six...and the kitchen sink.  You're already going to have Vulture, Electro, and Kraven (rumored).  My bet is that they all come from different multiverses.  And Spidey gets...defeated, presumed dead (at least by the public), in a cliffhanger, and he retreats to Dr. Strange for help.

In Strange II, they grab the other Spideys (and possibly other Iron Mans, Caps, even a Blade or an X-person?) to solve the problem.  There's a reason why Strange II is effectively becoming a team-up/multiverse epic... because a Strange sequel on its own was simply not as viable. 

And meanwhile, Spidey's identity is already shattered...he might have to operate "underground" for a while (or at least have the public think he's someone else)...  Cue an updated Black Suit

And then it gets *really* complicated for the public to understand...when Venom shows up. 

There -- if I predicted the next few movies, can I get a royalty check, MR. FEIGE? 

this sounds cool, but it sounds way better for an avengers movie rather than a strange movie which didn't even do that well at the box office.

also if they do get tobey/andrew back, i'd rather it be for an actual spidey movie than for a side plot in a strange movie

I don't think they are going for the Sinister Six in this fllm;who are the other 3;They have to be major league villisns of Doc Ock  level status, not minor league villians. And Mobius, btw, is a minor league villian.

In case you are wondering the original Snister Six back in  June of 1964 in the first Spiderman Annual  were:

Doctor Octopus

Sandman

Mysterio

Vulture

Electro

Kraven.

I think the line up did change oiver the years, but that was the original team.

BTW although Green Goblin had been introduced as a Villian  he was not included in the Sinister Six;Lee and Ditko had other plans for him which required he be something of a loner.