Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

3 minutes ago, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

It says 25%

In exchange for lending Feige’s producing prowess, Marvel and Disney will receive roughly 25% of the profits, according to insiders. Disney will retain its merchandising rights. As part of the arrangement, Spider-Man will also appear in one future Marvel Studios film.

Whoops my bad

Still, Sony didn’t succumb to Disney 

2 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

I disagree, Disney does all the work they should've got 50%. Sony is just being greedy as usual but I'm glad spidey will stay in the MCU. 

How’s Sony being greedy when Disney is getting all the profits from the merchandise?

Open your eyes and see the truth bro

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

I disagree, Disney does all the work they should've got 50%. Sony is just being greedy as usual but I'm glad spidey will stay in the MCU. 

Disney gets all the merchandise rights and Sony doesn’t get anything from the movies Spider-Man is in. 50/50 split would ensure Sony Pictures demise as they can’t afford it which is why they split.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

It seems to be the same deal as before from a glance. So Sony won?

Not exactly. Disney demanded 25% from Sony but they refused so Disney demanded 50% and they will also co-finance it. So Disney won actually.