Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Frankly it just looks this whole movie is an excuse to throw in everyone from previous movies. It just seems kinda dumb honestly. They are just bringing back characters for the sake of it. This is now my least anticipated phase 4 properly (and it was first a year ago). I just hope all of this is resolved by the end of the movie and doesn't ripple over into DS2 because I fear that it will.

Edited by Menor

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

You mean One More Day?

Is this when tell BOT that I have a really severe case of dyslexia? :ph34r:

Spoiler

Actually it's true.  And dyscalculia.  You have no idea how many times I abuse the secret Admin Edit function on my posts to fix typos.

Spoiler

ETA: I LITERALLY HAD TO DO IT ON THIS POST cause I put "were" instead of "when" and "cause" instead of "cause".  LMFAO.  I am tragedique.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Just now, Menor said:

Frankly it just looks this whole movie is an excuse to throw in everyone from previous movies. It just seems kinda dumb honestly. They are just bringing back characters for the sake of it. This is now my least anticipated phase 4 properly (and it was first a year ago). I just hope all of this is resolved by the end of the movie and doesn't ripple over into DS2 because I fear that it will.

With America Chavez and Scarlet Witch in DS2, multiverse travel will be way more organic. Wanda already has a strong purpose to do it. 

4 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

It looks like they CGed Molina's face a bit. I guess to de-age him 

Hope they don't do that shit to Dafoe too. they did it in the flashback scenes in Aquaman and it looked creepy as hell. Dude's had a craggily old man face for 30 years don't mess with perfection. Dafoe was never meant to be smooth.

5 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Why? 

i think is normal teaser. Not good not bad. 

This “Strange fractures multiverse because some teenage little shit can’t handle being known as a superhero” One More Day inspired crap. Most MCU heroes have their identity known. It just feels ridiculous, contrived, and not a good way to introduce this stuff in the movies.

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, Menor said:

Sam Raimi is gonna save us all

• Like 1

Just now, Lokis Legion said:

This “Strange fractures multiverse because some teenage little shit can’t handle being known as a superhero” One More Day inspired crap. Most MCU heroes have their identity known. It just feels ridiculous, contrived, and not a good way to introduce this stuff in the movies.

You nailed my exact thoughts. They could have used Wanda or Chavez to make it more organic. One is nexus being and others power is literally jumping through multiverse