Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Wasn't necessarily even referring to you.  No disrespect meant.  😉

oh i am sorry 😅 , didnt want to come out as aggressive i apologise

ps also you didnt even quote me, just saw it now i am so sorry dude

Edited by john2000
  • Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

If you care more about 9th Spider-Man movie than people's working conditions...you have a problem.  

I care about Cineworld's share price 😂.

That being said my Thatcher comment was tongue in cheek, I think people working behind the scenes deserve more pay than many actors out there who take up a huge chunk of a films budget. I think that needs to be looked at more than anything.

3 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I think they finished reshoots so IDK if a strike would even affect something in post production since I don't think they're with the IATSE.

Grain of salt but: new trailer could be coming with Eternals on the 25th

Cat Please GIF by Atinum

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

If you care more about 9th Spider-Man movie than people's working conditions...you have a problem.  

If you care more about 9th spider-man movie than people’s working conditions… you’re a normal American.  

(This is not intended as disagreement, just observational social commentary)

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

47 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I think they finished reshoots so IDK if a strike would even affect something in post production since I don't think they're with the IATSE.

If the strike happens, all post production works stops. Period. End of Discussion. Post production workers are most definently in IATSE. I suggest you go to the thread in this section on the strike to find out the details.

And Spidey NWH is still deep in post.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, dudalb said:

If the strike happens, all post production works stops. Period. End of Discussion. Post production workers are most definently in IATSE. I suggest you go to the thread in this section on the strike to find out the details.

And Spidey NWH is still deep in post.

👍

1 hour ago, VenomXXR said:

This isn’t getting delayed. 

You know something about the negotiations that we don't?

If the strike happens, which seems the most likely outcome since AMPAS seems to be playing hardball, all post production in Hollywood stops.

And Spidey:NWH  is deep in post production. It will be frozen in its unfinished state until the strike is over.

And  a few weeks delay could kill the release date.

Unpleasent fact. but it's better to face unpleasent facts then live in another reality.

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

If the strike happens, which seems the most likely outcome since AMPAS seems to be playing hardball, all post production in Hollywood stops.

And Spidey:NWH  is deep in post production. It will be frozen in its unfinished state until the strike is over.

Unpleasent fact. but it's better to face unpleasent facts then live in another reality.

You don’t need to keep repeating yourself. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

There’s a post in the IASTE thread that explains it. Basically any movie currently not finished with an MPA rating is effected, so yes NWH would likely see a delay with the strike.

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

You do realize there are a lot non-VFX things to post-prod that does involve IATSE? In fact even VFX-related workers like VFX editors are unionized.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

LOL I don't think AMPAS has anything to do with this.