Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Sure, Mr. Holland...

This particular Spider-Man installment has been subject to a host of rumors about casting decisions. When we talk in December, several outlets are reporting that Holland’s forebears, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, will appear alongside him in some kind of ultimate Spider-verse moment. When I ask Holland about this possibility, he is suddenly positive he knows what he’s talking about.

“No, no, they will not be appearing in this film,” he says firmly. “Unless they have hidden the most massive piece of information from me, which I think is too big of a secret for them to keep from me. But as of yet, no. It’ll be a continuation of the Spider-Man movies that we’ve been making.”

But he also notes...

“I honestly have no idea what this film is about and I’m eight weeks into shooting it,” he says, only slightly kidding.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a35401608/tom-holland-spider-man-3-cherry-cover-story/

😂

Edited by Macleod

7 hours ago, jatvision said:

Don't think either of trinity will appear in any lesser roles ever in MCU.

Evans cameoed in one of the THORs for like 10 seconds... but yeah, I think this role, whatever it will be, will be more substantial again...I don't think it would have leaked/been known to the trades if it was a sprite cameo.  

3 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Evans cameoed in one of the THORs for like 10 seconds... but yeah, I think this role, whatever it will be, will be more substantial again...I don't think it would have leaked/been known to the trades if it was a sprite cameo.  

He also cameoed in Homecoming and Captain Marvel. 

On 2/9/2021 at 11:50 PM, Macleod said:

Sure, Mr. Holland...

This particular Spider-Man installment has been subject to a host of rumors about casting decisions. When we talk in December, several outlets are reporting that Holland’s forebears, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, will appear alongside him in some kind of ultimate Spider-verse moment. When I ask Holland about this possibility, he is suddenly positive he knows what he’s talking about.

“No, no, they will not be appearing in this film,” he says firmly. “Unless they have hidden the most massive piece of information from me, which I think is too big of a secret for them to keep from me. But as of yet, no. It’ll be a continuation of the Spider-Man movies that we’ve been making.”

But he also notes...

“I honestly have no idea what this film is about and I’m eight weeks into shooting it,” he says, only slightly kidding.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a35401608/tom-holland-spider-man-3-cherry-cover-story/

😂

Feige literally said this and WandaVision ties into DS2. Now way this isn't a SpiderVerse movie.

Edited by CloneWars