Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

This sounds.... busy. 

Wonder how Tom Holland feels. “Was I not doing well enough on my own?” I’d imagine. 

Yeah I'm sure he's real upset about this movie that will likely do huge money and has a bunch of big stars and he has his face on and gets points off the backend for. Totally. Just crying.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Since it seems like Charlie Cox apparently will be in this movie, I wonder if he’ll be treated as being from a different universe, or if they’re seriously going to try and wedge the Netflix shows into the MCU proper. Alternatively, maybe he’s going to play a different version of Daredevil from the one in the show. 

4 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Since it seems like Charlie Cox apparently will be in this movie, I wonder if he’ll be treated as being from a different universe, or if they’re seriously going to try and wedge the Netflix shows into the MCU proper. Alternatively, maybe he’s going to play a different version of Daredevil from the one in the show. 

I hope the news is true.

That being said IMO only Daredevil & Punisher deserve to be in MCU. Other 3 shows were pretty meh.

Supporting cast in Daredevil are pretty good.

Edited by CoolK

4 hours ago, CoolK said:

I hope the news is true.

That being said IMO only Daredevil & Punisher deserve to be in MCU. Other 3 shows were pretty meh.

Supporting cast in Daredevil are pretty good.

I’d really like if they kept Alice Eve too. 

punisher wasn't that great. Could have been better. Also Jessica jones hundred percent deserves to be there as well.Luke cage can probably be redeemed. Daughters of the dragon too. Iron fist can be recast or again potentially redeemed.

This movie sounds really busy tbh.Though atman 3 is rumoured to be much more expansive than the previous 2 iirc too.

I dunno props on Disney/marvel turning spider into a multiversal character but would have preferred a simpler plot with just daredevil.

6 minutes ago, cax16 said:

"Tobey Maguire has already been spotted reporting for duty"

???

Total speculation?  Or I must not be keeping up... I don't read all the tabloids.

Either way, I figured they were definitely ignoring Raimi's Spider-Man 3... but oh hey!!

A version of a "Sinister Six" is obviously happening, now!

Edited by Macleod

3 minutes ago, Macleod said:

"Tobey Maguire has already been spotted reporting for duty"

???

Total speculation?  Or I must not be keeping up...

I think there was pics of him last week around where they were filming? I also thought that guy from Collider already confirmed him back? I could be mistaken though. 

Edited by cax16

5 minutes ago, cax16 said:

I think there was pics of him last week around where they were filming? I also thought that guy from Collider already confirmed him back? I could be mistaken though. 

http://www.justjared.com/2020/12/09/tobey-maguire-spotted-at-a-costume-fitting-amid-spider-man-3-rumors/

He was near a wardrobe fitter in LA.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Edited by Macleod