google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
Eric Bombay

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17 2021 | JAMIE FOXX IS ELECTRO

19 hours ago, Eric Gardner said:

Didn't know "standalone" means continuing WandaVision's story and building it up for Doctor Strange 2 😅

Sure, Mr. Holland...

This particular Spider-Man installment has been subject to a host of rumors about casting decisions. When we talk in December, several outlets are reporting that Holland’s forebears, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, will appear alongside him in some kind of ultimate Spider-verse moment. When I ask Holland about this possibility, he is suddenly positive he knows what he’s talking about.

“No, no, they will not be appearing in this film,” he says firmly. “Unless they have hidden the most massive piece of information from me, which I think is too big of a secret for them to keep from me. But as of yet, no. It’ll be a continuation of the Spider-Man movies that we’ve been making.”

But he also notes...

“I honestly have no idea what this film is about and I’m eight weeks into shooting it,” he says, only slightly kidding.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a35401608/tom-holland-spider-man-3-cherry-cover-story/

😂

Edited by Macleod

On 1/14/2021 at 11:43 PM, AJG said:

I'm getting the sense Chris Evans is coming back as the Human Torch for this movie and Deadline are confused.

Don't think either of trinity will appear in any lesser roles ever in MCU.

7 hours ago, jatvision said:

Don't think either of trinity will appear in any lesser roles ever in MCU.

Evans cameoed in one of the THORs for like 10 seconds... but yeah, I think this role, whatever it will be, will be more substantial again...I don't think it would have leaked/been known to the trades if it was a sprite cameo.  

3 minutes ago, Macleod said:

Evans cameoed in one of the THORs for like 10 seconds... but yeah, I think this role, whatever it will be, will be more substantial again...I don't think it would have leaked/been known to the trades if it was a sprite cameo.  

He also cameoed in Homecoming and Captain Marvel. 

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

Evans cameoed

As Steve Rogers.

I meant as in role other than  Steve  Rogers i l.e. lesser role.

I have a feeling this film will be a huge hit. Perfect release date, and based off what we know this feels like an event film, and it has the nostalgia factor of bringing back Maguire. This film will be the real test of a post-Covid box office world.

On 2/9/2021 at 11:50 PM, Macleod said:

Sure, Mr. Holland...

This particular Spider-Man installment has been subject to a host of rumors about casting decisions. When we talk in December, several outlets are reporting that Holland’s forebears, Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield, will appear alongside him in some kind of ultimate Spider-verse moment. When I ask Holland about this possibility, he is suddenly positive he knows what he’s talking about.

“No, no, they will not be appearing in this film,” he says firmly. “Unless they have hidden the most massive piece of information from me, which I think is too big of a secret for them to keep from me. But as of yet, no. It’ll be a continuation of the Spider-Man movies that we’ve been making.”

But he also notes...

“I honestly have no idea what this film is about and I’m eight weeks into shooting it,” he says, only slightly kidding.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/movies/a35401608/tom-holland-spider-man-3-cherry-cover-story/

😂

Feige literally said this and WandaVision ties into DS2. Now way this isn't a SpiderVerse movie.

Edited by CloneWars

4 minutes ago, Eric Gardner said:

So...is this a joke?

Well one is definitely wrong by process of elimination and both are likely BS. I do feel it means the real name is coming soon though.

8 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Well one is definitely wrong by process of elimination and both are likely BS. I do feel it means the real name is coming soon though.

Homewrecker would be kinda awesome tbh, but yeah neither of those would be the title.

It's probably a nod to the multiverse. Everyone will post a different title, Zendaya is up next. 

Yeah, seems like we’ll get multiple titles as a multiverse gag.  

Final one could be one of them, or something new.

This is reminding me of when the Russo brothers kept trolling people on what the title for Avengers 4 was going to be. 

• Like 2