Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

13 minutes ago, Firepower said:

Always roll my eyes when I see this kind of stuff. Richtman is a clown who has no real sources and some people even pay for his fantasies, even Grace is more reliable.

He’s as reliable as Grace Randolph, which is not at all. Both of those things he’s posted are blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain, but he’ll use them to say “see, I was right”. A Spider Man film with three Spider Men in it is clearly going to be “Spider-Man centric”…

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

He’s as reliable as Grace Randolph, which is not at all. Both of those things he’s posted are blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain, but he’ll use them to say “see, I was right”. A Spider Man film with three Spider Men in it is clearly going to be “Spider-Man centric”…

I'll give Grace that she was right about Birds of Prey test-screenings when other so called "insiders" claimed the opposite and argued with everyone who questioned their scoop, but it could be just lucky guess.

Edited by Firepower
  • Like 1

Since the person who said Eternals was a mess, has now said this is also going to be a mess, what RT score will it get?

I think due to sheer disappointment after all the hype it will be low 50s and worse fan reaction then TLJ

Any other guesses?

• Disbelief 2

Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2 had less villains and characters and were overstuffed messes. This movie just looks like nothing but fan service so audiences are gonna love it and it'll be extremely successful but I've always had a feeling this one would break the MCU critical fresh streak (but maybe Eternals will beat it to the punch now).

Edited by TheDude391

12 minutes ago, Ryaner90 said:

Since the person who said Eternals was a mess, has now said this is also going to be a mess, what RT score will it get?

I think due to sheer disappointment after all the hype it will be low 50s and worse fan reaction then TLJ

Any other guesses?

who said it?

1 minute ago, TheDude391 said:

Spider-Man 3 and Amazing Spider-Man 2 had less villains and characters and were overstuffed messes. This movie just looks like nothing but fan service so audiences are gonna love it and it'll be extremely successful but I had a feeling this one would break the MCU critical fresh streak (but maybe Eternals will beat it to the punch).

endgame ,iw, civil war etc were way more stuffed and yet..... it all depends of the execution you can have a very simple movie and the final product to be trash or you can have a movie with many things in it and turn out great.Sure it could easily be bad , but also there is a good chance that it isnt.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ryaner90 said:

Any other guesses?

10%

under 100M OW 

300M WW

ok?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, john2000 said:

endgame ,iw, civil war etc were way more stuffed and yet..... it all depends of the execution you can have a very simple movie and the final product to be trash or you can have a movie with many things in it and turn out great.Sure it could easily be bad , but also there is a good chance that it isnt.

It is always all about the execution.

Always.

George Clooney once said you can have the most brilliant screenplay ever written, but there are a billion ways you can screw it up on the way to the screen. 

As for Marvel Studios ending there fresh streak, it might well have already happened with Eternals, and anyway, Marvel can always blame Sony,and every streak has to end.

Edited by dudalb

46 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

What was the scoop?

That test-screenings went poorly and about what was changed. All other "scoopers" claimed the exact opposite. When it was finally released Deadline confirmed that test-sreenings went poorly and Hamada was trying to save the film with reshoots and re-editing. And after that Cathy Yan claimed she was removed from editing the final cut. So here's that.

• Like 2