Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

20 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Looks like a certain someone will be busy tomorrow night

That's because everyone knows he's not in the movie!!!  Why would he need to block tomorrow off?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Looks like a certain someone will be busy tomorrow night

5pm for the fan event in LA means it's 8pm in NY.  A whole hour before this other show starts, so he could absolutely appear for a bit with a live stream.  

I wouldn't even think that if it weren't for COVID making that the norm for so much the last year lol.

1 hour ago, Deep Wang said:

5pm for the fan event in LA means it's 8pm in NY.  A whole hour before this other show starts, so he could absolutely appear for a bit with a live stream.  

I wouldn't even think that if it weren't for COVID making that the norm for so much the last year lol.

I hope they don’t have either of them at this fan thing tomorrow, and I hope they don’t even hint at them in the trailer. This whole “are they/aren’t they” thing is already hyping the film above most normal blockbusters anyway. Let people keep wondering until opening night.

Just now, LPLC said:

Imagine that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are not in the movie, it would be appalling for the fans and the others who were so hopeful that they were there, but would it impact the box office ? Surely, what do you think @charlie Jatinder ?

You bet it would impact the box office. They are a big part of the hype here. Also the fan rage would probably create some negative buzz about the movie and the media would jump in with all kinds of hot takes and it would be a big mess. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, LPLC said:

Imagine that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield are not in the movie, it would be appalling for the fans and the others who were so hopeful that they were there, but would it impact the box office ? Surely, what do you think @charlie Jatinder ?

Honestly, Sony have never announced anything about them being in it, we’re only going on what “scoopers” keep saying, so if they’re not in it, blame the scoopers for the disappointment.

That said, they’re definitely in this.

38 minutes ago, LPLC said:

We still believe they are not in  it?

giphy.gif

A scenario that doesn't matter and you all know it boooooooooooooooooooys. Lets get this party rolling.

tobey-maguire-spider-man.gif

Nothing can stop this train.

Spoiler

c74.gif

tumblr_mz07xbmt4s1roja8qo1_500.gifv

5Lew.gif

the-lizard-amazing-spider-man.gif

doc-ock-spider-man2.gif

Spoiler

tenor.gif

I agree there will be an impact but just for the sinister six and the hugely seen trailer, the hype will always be huge. So the drops won't be as big in my opinion, and NWH will still be huge (Maybe it'll lose $200M-$300M out of $1.5Bn for example ?)

Edited by LPLC