Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

55 minutes ago, AndyK said:

This is out Dec 15th in UK ?

Yes, two days earlier. Could be because cinemas here are closed on Christmas Day and quiet on Christmas Eve. 

I do think it’s a bit of a shame/waste that the whole “old spidermen are back” thing was ruined so early on. It would have been better if they’d managed to keep it completely secret, but I get that it’s almost impossible these days.

The people on Twitter constantly spamming for this film would probably be happy to have the full film spoiled and ruined for them. In Twitter videos no doubt. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

The reason Marvel keep pretending like nothing and don’t show them in trailer is that they want you, the audience, to find the magic moment of three spider boys together by yourself in theaters instead of just telling you we have it so come and see. Because this strategy will make people realize the necessity of big screen experience. If the moment is available in whole internet because of trailer, it would make the movie less look like a big event worth to go theater.

As long as they are in it I agree. 

Actors have denied things before that have ended up being true. Part of the reason Garfield has made so many denials is because he is doing interviews for his newest film. Still, his denials seem pretty firm. I’m starting to have some doubts now 

Edited by John Marston
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

35 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

That's what he's insinuating

34 minutes ago, YourMother said:

It could be a zoom call type deal or a prerecorded message.

Exactly.  It's COVID times, Sony absolutely has a team that can set this up on both ends if they wanted to.

Do I really think it gonna happen, probably not, only mentioning that it's theoretically possible.  I gotta play devil's advocate and keep stirring the pot!

• Like 1