Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Exactly.  It's COVID times, Sony absolutely has a team that can set this up on both ends if they wanted to.

Do I really think it gonna happen, probably not, only mentioning that it's theoretically possible.  I gotta play devil's advocate and keep stirring the pot!

Hell I could set that up with 2 popsicle sticks and a rubber band these days

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Actors have denied things before that have ended up being true. Part of the reason Garfield has made so many denials is because he is doing interviews for his newest film. Still, his denials seem pretty firm. I’m starting to have some doubts now 

because he is gonna win best actor awards on 95th Oscar.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, John Marston said:

If that means who we are going to see in the trailer then they lied about “surprises”

Yes, they spent all this time hiding and denying everything, but would release the secret character emojis before the confirmation of said secret characters.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

The reason Marvel keep pretending like nothing and don’t show them in trailer is that they want you, the audience, to find the magic moment of three spider boys together by yourself in theaters instead of just telling you we have it so come and see. Because this strategy will make people realize the necessity of big screen experience. If the moment is available in whole internet because of trailer, it would make the movie less look like a big event worth to go theater.

I mean I get it from a fan perspective it seems less special and less eventful but it probably wouldn’t matter as much for the GA if all Spider-Mans being revealed or at the minimum a tease of someone else slinging a web on the side of the screen. If anything, it’ll get them more mobilized for the theater or make it more eventful as they’ll be water cooler shot. I think in the long run there’s a ceiling on how large legs can go for this film as despite holiday legs, it’ll be more akin to the Star Wars films than the Jumanjis for legs even with a diluted OW and in the long run, I think a larger OW and larger total is better for everyone.

• Like 2

Sony would be dumb asl if they show an extended cameo (Matt) in the trailer and not show T & A who are rumored to have 40~ Minutes of runtime. Imo, Matt should be kept for the theatre and they should tease T & A but whatever I guess.