Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

5 minutes ago, john2000 said:

The box office wont be affected at all if they dont show them in the trailer ...the hype is huge as it is.

Sony has a huge pile of dynamite on their hands.  It's been growing with every tease, leak, and denial, but if they don't light the fuse, it won't go off.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Sony has a huge pile of dynamite on their hands.  It's been growing with every tease, leak, and denial, but if they don't light the fuse, it won't go off.  

Thr fuse goes off the second the movie actually releases. Marvel didn't have Cap catching Mjolnir or Avengers Assemble in the trailers, even though both those leaked online beforehand, and they were the biggest moments in Endgame.

14 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

It will go off one way or another from the moment that they ARE IN THE MOVIE.Anyways it will be a fun ride to watch

3 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Never even seen a promo for the show. 

Why are they mixing the movies with the TV series?

Well while it's unclear how much the older shows will be connected, but with the Disney+ stuff they're absolutely making an effort to tie the shows with the films. Particularly WandaVision, Loki, and Doctor Strange.

15 minutes ago, Momori said:

Sony would be dumb asl if they show an extended cameo (Matt) in the trailer and not show T & A who are rumored to have 40~ Minutes of runtime. Imo, Matt should be kept for the theatre and they should tease T & A but whatever I guess. 

What I would give for Papa Feige to put T&A in all his movies.

No one cares about the old Netflix TV shows that were cancelled and the fact that one of them (may? spoiler alert?) be in this movie is the kind of fan wank bullshit that has no bearing on a movie as an art or story and is just to get gasps from nerds at midnight showings. It adds no text or subtext - it's just a game of "I recognize that thing!"

I'm eating my Wheaties today baby!

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

23 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

If they aren't in this one then they're keeping it secret till the premiere.

Oh, God. We have to keep this Spoiler facade for another month. 🤪🤪

• Haha 1