Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

I'm amazed at how anyone still cares about whats going on in the MCU after Thanos.  Like who cares about all these other 2-bit stock villains now.  Thanos was not only the big bad that could kick everyone's ass(except scarlet witch for some reason?), he was also the most compelling character the MCU ever produced.

Killmonger > Thanos

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Noctis said:

understand what you're telling me - I'm just saying it feels a little comical when you can easily argue they could have been charged with terrorism multiple times but weren't. 

The world of the Avengers basically is an entire fuck you to the necessity of lawyers for superheroes lol. They always do what they want to do.

Well, they did get charged with stuff and many were put in jail in Civil War.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am so worry to even coming to this thread because of the potential spoiler but since I accidentally click in, I got to say something. 

The expectation for Andrew and Tobey coming back is so intense and widespread that even if Sony didn't plan to have them in the initial script, they will have no chance but to give in at this point, even if they are only in one scene like Luke in the end of TFA.

3 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I'm amazed at how anyone still cares about whats going on in the MCU after Thanos.  Like who cares about all these other 2-bit stock villains now.  Thanos was not only the big bad that could kick everyone's ass(except scarlet witch for some reason?), he was also the most compelling character the MCU ever produced.

Because people cared about what was going on before Thanos?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

Wanda has my interest as well as a couple of other characters...but it's not that much.

I think Marvel needs to understand that having a singular film isn't a bad idea...simple isn't less powerful.

*sees new thread title*

*imagines this is what the current mental state of @Cap and the rest of the Staff is*

d76a7a05d7b6e9a3236b3e9233d89d73.jpg

C'mon folks!  Give a little thought and consideration for the poor mods who are gonna have to police this thread for the next month plus. :lol: 

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, john2000 said:

Multiverse is only a concept thats covers only some of their projects not all, almost all the tv shows and many movies have nothing to do with that probably.

Establishing a multiverse in DS2 and this Spider-Man means that all the characters we have known are involved in the multiverse. It's not something where they can isolate certain characters from.

2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

People are forgetting a very important factor of the trailers release. That tickets likely come tonight too.

There have been whispers that tickets are not going on sale with the trailer. I don't know how or why, but yea. I guess we'll see. 

6 minutes ago, Porthos said:

*sees new thread title*

*imagines this is what the current mental state of @Cap and the rest of the Staff is*

d76a7a05d7b6e9a3236b3e9233d89d73.jpg

C'mon folks!  Give a little thought and consideration for the poor mods who are gonna have to police this thread for the next month plus. :lol: 

I just read the last two pages and no joke, everyone should get Warning Points for Spoilers. Between this and Doctor Strange…

Captain America Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

• Like 1