Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

On 8/22/2021 at 11:45 PM, iHeartJames said:

Whats gonna happen is everybody is gonna shout "wheres the trailer" then when the trailer is released they're gonna bitch about how its not what you imagined and not full of the Andrew, Tobey and Daredevil reveals and somehow get mad at Marvel and Sony for not showing something that they wont even admit in interviews.

I wrote that on twitter like 2 months ago and I stand by it

prophet?

2 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

After reading the Andrew Garfield interview today, I’m convinced too he’s not in No Way home. I just don’t think he’d straight lie to the media. Fanboys are going to be letdown.

Not really, again i can bring you tons of examples where actor have denied things and yet....if you are lurking in some particular places in the internet then you should know....

4 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

As much as the kid in me wants to see all three, I can't say the idea of a total meltdown isn't also VERY appealing.

In terms of  the trailer or the actual

movie ? Bc the problem will be if they arent in the movie mainly...

Edited by john2000

30 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

After reading the Andrew Garfield interview today, I’m convinced too he’s not in No Way home. I just don’t think he’d straight lie to the media. Fanboys are going to be letdown.

Oh please. You can't be so naive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

I mean I accepted the fact that when Disney got 25% of the profits and Feige said the marketing was more even or something verbatim, the two probably won’t show up for “fan surprise”. I think they’re throwing away money for a bigger OW and a slightly bigger total if they don’t do at least a direct tease.