Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

OMG. This looks like a mess.

PS. I don't give a shit about Tobey or Andrew appearing.

Hide contents

Is it supposed to be Tom goes against Dr Strange because the villains may die while going back to their world?

Spoiler

That's the general implication, yes. Strange is willing to let them die because it has to happen (maybe they're absolute points?), but Peter doesn't want it to be that way so he's trying to save them. 

That was a terribly edited trailer. This looks like it's gonna be even more of a mess that I expected it to be. And something definitely off about Strange in this. He doesn't sound like himself at all. 

I can't believe Sony did a whole fan event for this LMAO. At this point I'm not sure I will watch this in theaters unless reviews are stellar(which seems impossible based on what we've seen)

Edited by Lion Roar
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Hide contents

That's the general implication, yes. Strange is willing to let them die because it has to happen (maybe they're absolute points?), but Peter doesn't want it to be that way so he's trying to save them. 

Now, I have understand why it's title is "No Way Home" because it's really no way home 😞

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

in my excitement in seeing the raimi boys tobey willem and al in a movie again it's nice to watch a trailer and be reminded oh right this is still a jon watts picture and will be an artless folly.

No way I'm sitting for 2 hours and 50 mins in the theatre for this. I'll wait for streaming.

• Knock It Off 1

Looks like they really are trying to keep Maguire and Garfield as a “surprise” for the actual movie. It’s not exactly a well kept secret, but oh well. 

Also, that joke about Dr. Octopus’ real name is lame, but that’s Marvel humor for you. 

Edited by WittyUsername

7 minutes ago, Menor said:

Also something just seems so off about Strange in this movie. Idk just every line he has sounds wrong both in this trailer and the last.

That's coz he's a skrull.  Like, duh, obviously. 👍

(Get used to the "XXX is acting out of character; they're a skrull obviously", folks, as y'all are gonna hear a looooooot of it between now and Secret Invasion. ;))

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2