Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

3 minutes ago, AndreasTheSecond said:

I hope to get my tickets next week here in Romania, gonna watch it on Thursday evening :)

Would you guys be disappointed if Tobey and Andrew wouldn't show up? I honestly wouldn't, I'm mega-hyped for all the villains and the Tom-Benedict relationship

I wouldn’t be disappointed but I would be surprised. 

19 minutes ago, AndreasTheSecond said:

I hope to get my tickets next week here in Romania, gonna watch it on Thursday evening :)

Would you guys be disappointed if Tobey and Andrew wouldn't show up? I honestly wouldn't, I'm mega-hyped for all the villains and the Tom-Benedict relationship

I would be only because it wouldn't be using the multiverse concept to its full potential. 

"To Be or Not To Be" = Tobey

"And Rue the Day" = Andrew

"Tomfoolery" = Tom

The villains in the background are the same ones from the movies too. Tobey's are GG and Doc Ock, Andrew is Electro and Rhino, Tom is Mysterio and Vulture. 

thought-we-wouldnt-notice-but-we-did-rob

Edited by Momori
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Cap said:

We are FOUR days into pre-sales and have no idea what the next week and a half will look like. I am very excited that everyone is excited, but I don’t think a little bit of caution is uncalled for here. And let’s remember that 2x the next largest opening since the pandemic is still excellent and nothing to cry over. 

185 will be an absolute fiasco cap. I will become “theaters are dead” Legion for all of 2022.

1 minute ago, Menor said:

Isn't that kinda the point of the world premiere? It's weird that they are showing anything at all before that.

Press screenings for critics can happen before "world premieres" for a variety of reasons, presumably logistical being high on the list. 

Though 40 minutes of a movie is hardly a screening and more a super-sized sneak peek...

Just now, Menor said:

Isn't that kinda the point of the world premiere? It's weird that they are showing anything at all before that.

Perhaps it's just to make the the group behind the Critics Choice Awards happy since they'll be a bigger deal than the Golden Globes this year :lol:. Remember when they retroactively nominated The Force Awakens for Best Movie after their nominees had already been announced all because nobody was able to see the movie until the deadline passed? lmao.