Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Ramos is also such a homer, I would take it with a grain of salt. That is like me saying you’re all not ready for Chris Evans amazingness, and it’s just another picture of him and Dodger. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Cap said:

Ramos is also such a homer, I would take it with a grain of salt. That is like me saying you’re all not ready for Chris Evans amazingness, and it’s just another picture of him and Dodger. 

Had no idea who he is and then I scrolled slightly down his twitter feed and I know exactly who he is.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cap said:

Unrelated, but I cant get over how insanely large that guy's hands and arms are compared to the rest of his body. Dude can crush a head with those things.

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Unrelated, but I cant get over how insanely large that guy's hands and arms are compared to the rest of his body. Dude can crush a head with those things.

image.gif

16 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

I'm starting to get the feeling Sandman and Lizard are just gonna be fodder

Makes sense from marketing perspective.  The first three villains are a combo of higher-profile presences/receptions (Goblin and Ock) and higher-profile actors still right now (Foxx...and perhaps Dafoe).  And of course Molina and Foxx's presences leaked early by their own announcements, alone.  Goblin they are still keeping under a mask...for now!  

We're still not official on whether Ifans and Hayden-Church are even in this.  

11 minutes ago, Deep Wang said:

Dude.  WHAT?!

I just found a YT video of his and holy shit.

Just looked. There’s an arm wrestling named Jeff Dabe, who has much larger arms/hands than his stature and I think Matt has the same condition though less pronounced.

• Astonished 1