Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

11 minutes ago, John Marston said:

No Haden Church or Ifans. Guess their characters will be just CG

Ifans was obvious from the start, nobody cares about the Lizard, but Haden Church is a huge disappointement. Sandman being just CGI is gonna suck badly.

8 hours ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Omicron data coming in pretty concerning again. I think it’s going to just miss  making a mess of the DOM OW but could become more of an issue internationally by dec 15 and for DOM further weekends.

press X for doubt personally.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Madrigal said:

Guys it could just be they don't want to reveal Church or Ifans until the movie comes out. We're all under the assumption Sony's hiding [redacted], so why are we assuming otherwise here?

why would they not want to reveal those two when they'll put the characters in the trailers anyway? nobody's desperate to see if these guys show up and the folks at marketing know it. whether they're in the movie or not those characters will be an afterthought.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

why would they not want to reveal those two when they'll put the characters in the trailers anyway? nobody's desperate to see if these guys show up and the folks at marketing know it. whether they're in the movie or not those characters will be an afterthought.

I mean, technically we haven’t actually seen Dafoe in the trailers either have we? Every shot of the Goblin is with his mask on (I know we hear his voice). 

Also, I’d argue that Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans aren’t actually that big of a draw anyway. Sure, the fans know who they are, but the general public are more likely to recognise them in their Sandman/Lizard forms.

5 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

I mean, technically we haven’t actually seen Dafoe in the trailers either have we? Every shot of the Goblin is with his mask on (I know we hear his voice). 

Also, I’d argue that Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans aren’t actually that big of a draw anyway. Sure, the fans know who they are, but the general public are more likely to recognise them in their Sandman/Lizard forms.

yeah that's what i'm saying. they're not in the marketing because apathy. there's so many characters in this thing some are bound to get the short straw. i'm totally fine with molina/dafoe taking like 90% of the villain focus (I'll bet foxx won't get much to do either but he gets to be on the press tour because he's a bigger name than the other two). 

• Like 1

https://deadline.com/2021/12/spider-man-no-way-home-presales-records-international-box-office-1234885077/

Awaited with a fever pitch, the Tom Holland-starrer, for example, took $7M in Mexico during the first 24 hours tickets were available last week. That’s a new milestone, coming in 40% above Avengers: Endgame. Other markets to score the best-ever presales in the first full day include the UK, Spain, Brazil and Central America.

Per our information, the UK, at 12 days out from release, was seeing advance sales at three times those of No Time To Die at the same point.

Brazil’s advances are 5% over Endgame at the same point; Poland is showing the best presales since Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker; Portugal passed No Time To Die’s total presales in three days; and Australia and Turkey are on par with Endgame.

• Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

7 hours ago, wintersoldier2021 said:

Dunno how many times people have to say omicron symptoms aren't severe some people just want to go back to early 2020 when you couldn't leave the house

"not cool" eh well I assure you I am fully vaccinated AND boostered and I have no intention of altering my holiday plans whatsoever

• Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

By the way, just dropping by to say that the entire soundtrack just got leaked. Be careful out there. It's spreading quickly.

Reveal hidden contents

Some guy on Reddit paid $22 and leaked it for the world and that was only 5 hours ago. The speed of this spread is crazy