Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

I wish we have gotten alot more spoiler interviews with Jon Watts, Feige, Pascal and McKenna & Sommers about this movie which is something I really appreciated the Russo Brothers and Markus & McFeely doing for Infinity War and especially Endgame. 

Maybe in a couple of weeks once they're comfortable revealing more about the movie. 

16 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

I wish we have gotten alot more spoiler interviews with Jon Watts, Feige, Pascal and McKenna & Sommers about this movie which is something I really appreciated the Russo Brothers and Markus & McFeely doing for Infinity War and especially Endgame. 

Maybe in a couple of weeks once they're comfortable revealing more about the movie. 

I'm sure they've filmed some stuff, but are waiting just a bit more time, yes.  There are still plenty of people -- like moi -- who STILL haven't been to see this, yet!  And this thing continues to sell-out IMAX screens where I am!  I keep pushing my ticket back because I'm aiming for a lower-capacity crowd.  

Just thought I’d note that I find it …amazing… that in ‘02 Spider-Man was the film that seemed to bring a lot of us back to life after 9/11 and it seems another Spider-Man film is doing the same in this post-COVID world we now live in. 

Oh, and yeah…I still live…😏

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

Guys do you think there will be a new trailer/commercial that also shows the "other characters" previously hidden? I remember there was for example something similar for Endgame but I don't remember when or the details...