Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

I can't imagine that Sony would want to delay this movie a whole year, but I really don't see many good options in the second half of 2021 right now.

I guess this movie's best hope is that some of those Christmas 2021 movies don't make that date.

https://deadline.com/2020/05/hyundai-motor-sony-promotional-partnership-uncharted-spider-man-far-from-home-spiderverse-sequels-1202944975/

EXCLUSIVE: Hyundai Motor Company and Sony Pictures Entertainment have entered into multi-promotional partnership across five of the studio’s upcoming pics which will feature the automaker’s new models and technologies.

Hyundai Motor’s new models and technologies will star in five upcoming Sony movies including Uncharted (July 2021); the sequel to Spider-Man: Far From Home (November 2021); the sequel to Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (October 2022) and other tentpoles to be determined.