Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Just now, charlie Jatinder said:

Setting aside my DISLIKE.

5 Hours Views

You Tube - 31M (12M Sony 4.5 Marvel)

Twitter - 23M (20M Sony 1.5M Japan)

Instagram - 25M (8M Marvel, 5M Marvel Studios, 5M Tom Holland)

Facebook - 12M+

Total - 91M

I don't have Tiktok views. @Gavin Feng can tell us China numbers.

I can understand your dislike mate even though i liked the trailer i am still cautious but lets be positive and hope that it turns out to be great 🙂

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

5 Hours Views

Facebook - 12M+

Total - 91M

I don't have Tiktok views. @Gavin Feng can tell us China numbers. Easily 110-120M so far.

On par with EG??

Just now, Fox20 said:

DS will have more "shoved" characters than this if the rumours are true.

I think if Raimi really didn't want to direct this movie...he wouldn't have.  He's stayed away from big studio movies for a long while, now.  But maybe he just needs the bread, yeah...

7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

5 Hours Views

Facebook - 12M+

Total - 91M

I don't have Tiktok views. @Gavin Feng can tell us China numbers. Easily 110-120M so far.

In comparison FFH Trailer views for first 16 hours

Spoiler

1 YouTube: 30 million Approx 

2. Twitter: 16 million (13.6 million @Spidermanmovie and 1.22 million @SpidermanfilmJP)

3. Facebook: 16 million Approx (13.2 million main channel)

4. Instagram: 20 million Approx (10 million plus Tom Holland, 6 million Marvel Entertainment and rest)

Total: 82 million plus on these four platforms. Shall be close to 125-150 million views 24 hours all included.

34 minutes ago, Macleod said:

I think if Raimi really didn't want to direct this movie...he wouldn't have.  He's stayed away from big studio movies for a long while, now.  But maybe he just needs the bread, yeah...

I mean the answer is simple, they never looked Raimi for this, Jon Watts was always the plan.

Edited by Fox20
  • Like 1

If it wasn’t for covid I am sure this movie would’ve had a 200m ow. No way with this much hype that it wouldn’t. And as far as people complaining about fan service. The last movie I saw oozing in fan service was endgame and it did alright.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Macleod said:

I suppose his fondness for DS the character played a big part since he knew what sort of movie King Kevin wants. Hell, what if Raimi comes back for DS3 where he’s allowed to indulge himself some more? That wouldn’t surprise me.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Macleod said:

We're talking about Strange Too...or at least, I was...

Well he is fan of Strange isn't he? that may had influenced him and ofc Feige who is not SONY.

But I don't think we can be sure he would have refused Spider-man for sure.

Edited by Fox20
  • Like 1

We saw one of the writers say this not too long ago - so Strange's behaviour makes sense

I think that Stephen Strange has been through so much between that first movie and now. That first movie was an incredible origin story of how he became a sorcerer, but now he's been through that. He's fought Thanos [in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame] and he's on the other end of it, and he's kind of at the height of his powers. So it's an interesting place to catch up with him.

7 minutes ago, Wormow said:

We saw one of the writers say this not too long ago - so Strange's behaviour makes sense

I think that Stephen Strange has been through so much between that first movie and now. That first movie was an incredible origin story of how he became a sorcerer, but now he's been through that. He's fought Thanos [in Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame] and he's on the other end of it, and he's kind of at the height of his powers. So it's an interesting place to catch up with him.

Sure.  And it could also be just smoke and mirrors...  😉

To all the hype, is Doc Oc even a match to Iron Spider?

Also, the whole news thingy or people obsessing (good or bad) over Spider-man worked when he was one single superhero in his movies. In MCU he is one of many many super hero with others having far more bigger repo including Thor.

Edited by charlie Jatinder