Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

43 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

To all the hype, is Doc Oc even a match to Iron Spider?

Also, the whole news thingy or people obsessing (good or bad) over Spider-man worked when he was one single superhero in his movies. In MCU he is one of many many super hero with others having far more bigger repo including Thor.

Who says he needs to be a match? it's obvious this is a pseudo Sinister Six situation, not just Doc Oc and with people in danger on top of that.

This is the Avengers good but X-men bad from the comics, it's depend how people perceive them and Spider-man is getting directly bad press.

Besides pretty sure half of the avengers are/were considered criminals.

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Setting aside my DISLIKE.

5 Hours Views

You Tube - 31M (12M Sony 4.5 Marvel)

Twitter - 23M (20M Sony 1.5M Japan)

Instagram - 25M (8M Marvel, 5M Marvel Studios, 5M Tom Holland)

Facebook - 12M+

Weibo - 4M+ (3.1M Spiderman, 0.9M Sony China)

Total - 95M+

I don't have Tiktok views. @Gavin Feng can tell us China numbers. Easily 110-120M so far.

6 Hours

YT - 38M (15.2M Sony 5.8M Marvel)

3 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

IDK what you mean. Marvel wouldn't be making three Spider-man movies? Of course they would be. 

I’m curious how fast they pump out x-men movies once that ball starts rolling. The only films marvel was quick to rush out sequels on was iron man and then civil war after winter soldier.  Everything else had 3 years or more between sequels. One could argue that without other studios making marvel movies to keep the rights that there wouldn’t be so many super hero movies in the market place.

I see people complaining about Peter's decision in this trailer.

Surely it's there to set up a fairly decent character arc, having to accept his new status in the world and his changed life, you can't wish some things away yadayadayada etc. etc... everybody claps, the end. 

The MCU is like a long running TV show so we keep getting these micro character arcs in each film, nothing super meaty or consequential which makes the individual film weaker but it all adds up by the end. 

Also huge Raimi fan, trailer did not do a lot for me, feels like they're gonna mess it up somehow. 

Weibo:

4.9M from sina's movie account

3.3M from Spider-Man account

more than 25K reposts after 5 hours, pretty good especially for non-Disney trailers. FFH teaser got 52K reposts at last.

I'm not sure how to count tik tok views. Most weird app I've ever seen so far. But it shows at the 4th place of top trending searches right now.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

...can he? He doesn't have the time stone anymore and only Peter and his friends know Mysterio is evil.

Strange seem to have Eye of Agamotto. Now if he has no time stone why will he wear it, unless the necklace has some other purpose other than containing time stone.

Anyhow, I am actually liking the theory of something off with Strange as he appears to be villainous in some parts of trailer. The other version villains will probably be just distraction. Let's see if What If tells something.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Strange seem to have Eye of Agamotto. Now if he has no time stone why will he wear it, unless the necklace has some other purpose other than containing time stone.

Anyhow, I am actually liking the theory of something off with Strange as he appears to be villainous in some parts of trailer. The other version villains will probably be just distraction. Let's see if What If tells something.

Also people should remember that "What If" has been confirmed to be canon and there's a dark dr strange in the show that appears in episode 4 so who knows

LOL at the War of the Worlds rip-off scene.

Otherwise, pretty good, and it's an obvious Marvel movie which is what was missing from the BW trailer.

I predict big things unless you-know-what bigger things get in the way.

Just now, Krissykins said:

So are they trying to keep Toby and Andrew a secret, despite us all knowing before they were even cast? 

Is that Doctor Octopus at the end from the Andrew films? Is Dr Strange the villain? More questions than answers lol 

Doc ock is from Tobey

3 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

So are they trying to keep Toby and Andrew a secret, despite us all knowing before they were even cast? 

Is that Doctor Octopus at the end from the Andrew films? Is Dr Strange the villain? More questions than answers lol 

they will prob show toby and andew in the 2 trailer...