Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

9 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

That's what I thought as well. Strange throwing Peter in astral form is also not something to be done in peace. There is some conflict there and since its Spider-man movie, most likely Strange is on the wrong.

not really in far from home it was spideys fault...

9 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

That's what I thought as well. Strange throwing Peter in astral form is also not something to be done in peace. There is some conflict there and since its Spider-man movie, most likely Strange is on the wrong.

Yeah. There's a lot of weird stuff going on with Strange. 

Imagine if this actually is our Strange. All this character build will go down in drain just for silly multiverse opening :ph34r: . By Infinity War and Endgame DS has learned a lot. He watched millions of future , I am 100% sure no one who has gone through this much will make such a silly mistake or even agree to do this in first place. :bouncy:

So, if there is a twist that's great otherwise we will pretend this didn't happen. :ca:

Edited by Madhuvan
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Imagine if this actually is our strange. All this character build will go down in drain just for silly multiverse opening :ph34r: . By Infinity War and Endgame DS has learned a lot. He watched billions of future , I am 100% sure no one who has gone through this much will make such a silly mistake or even agree to do this in first place. :bouncy:

So, if there is a twist that's great otherwise we will pretend this didn't happen. :ca:

what character build are you talking about lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Imagine if this actually is our Strange. All this character build will go down in drain just for silly multiverse opening :ph34r: . By Infinity War and Endgame DS has learned a lot. He watched millions of future , I am 100% sure no one who has gone through this much will make such a silly mistake or even agree to do this in first place. :bouncy:

not really remember the spell is probably  a simple one .. peter is one that messed up probably....so its not really doc strange fault and on top of that that scene is very edited and probably more things are happening at the same time....

Edited by john2000

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

not really remember the spell is probably  a simple one .. peter is one that messed up probably....so its not really doc strange fault and on top of that that scene is very edited and probably more things are happening at the same time....

we dont even know if its either fault considering Loki's season finale literally showed us the multiverse forming

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

we dont even know if its either fault considering Loki's season finale literally showed us the multiverse forming

that too yes i can understand some of the users here not liking the teaser i really do, personally i found it great way better than both the teasers of the eternals and shang chi.Anyway the point is that people are reading way too much into it ,we will what happens when the movie comes for now its a trivia question...yes the movie could very well turn out to be a dud but for now.....we dont know...

Edited by john2000

I liked this trailer but at the same time I kinda expected more, they'll probably show Maguire and Garfield in the second trailer. Also, I did not get all the negativity surrounding this trailer and Strange's character. I think the trailer is intentionally cut to make it seem like that spell caused the multiverse but it could be a totally different thing in the movie. I mean we know that the multiverse is open in Loki's finale and that could be the reason Strange's spell fails or something, I would wait before we judge. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, AN9815 said:

I liked this trailer but at the same time I kinda expected more, they'll probably show Maguire and Garfield in the second trailer. Also, I did not get all the negativity surrounding this trailer and Strange's character. I think the trailer is intentionally cut to make it seem like that spell caused the multiverse but it could be a totally different thing in the movie. I mean we know that the multiverse is open in Loki's finale and that could be the reason Strange's spell fails or something, I would wait before we judge. 

if marvel could pull of iw and endgame then i guess they will again with this one

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

50M YT views from all channels in 7.5 hours. 24 hours shall be around 75-80M.

My boys got up at 6am and watched it without me...they are hyped...all I'm hearing is "will we see this in theaters" and I have said "I'm sure Santa is gonna make that happen":)...

PS - no believers here anymore, so I even now get the "Santa" credit:)...

• Haha 3

10 Hours

YT - 61M (22M Sony, 7.7M Marvel, 7.2 Sony India)

Twitter - 26M (23M Spiderman)

Instagram - 40M (10.5M Marvel, 9.2M Tom, 7.6M Marvel Studios)

Facebook - 20M+ (Main 17M)

Total - 147M

Overall probably 165-170M so far. This is doing 225-250M I believe then.

1. Avengers: Endgame 1st Trailer - 289M
2. Avengers: Endgame 2nd Trailer - 269M

3. Avengers: Infinity War - 230M

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 2