Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 minute ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Nah this one is another beast.

trust me

Honestly I don't even remember the hype on those so I will trust your judgment. I expect to be disappointed because I think the trailer was better than what the actual film will be similar to FFH. But I will enjoy the hell out of it. I'm really easy to please. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Eric and the Ten Rings said:

Just imagine Papa Feige making him a superhero after this. It's so...beautiful

crying-frozen.gif

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Not superhero, but he would make a good Harry Osborn. The character seems right up his alley! 

Nah, I'd make him Cyclops...I could totally see him in that role if Disney restarted Xmen...

18 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Nah, I'd make him Cyclops...I could totally see him in that role if Disney restarted Xmen...

Really hoping they don't go the lazy route of simply pulling X-men from FOX via the multiverse. 

I don't think they will because it'll mean no Wolverine. I want to see mutants pop up organically in the MCU. 

9 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

It is better. Superhero movies are only as good as their villains and Ego is a much better villain than friggin' Ronan. 

What a lie... Quality is not dependent of villains.

GOTG is way better than the second film, it's not even close, there is Iron-man 1 as well with an average villain.

Edited by Fox20
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Fox20 said:

What a lie... Quality is not dependent of villains.

GOTG is way better than the second film, it's not even close, there is Iron-man 1 as well with an average villain.

Jeff Bridges gives a great performance, unlike Lee Pace's walking cartoon. And I'm not lying. What an odd way to respond. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Superhero movies are only as good as their villains

Not lying, but iirc this is not the first time you’ve asserted this with seemingly little awareness that it’s a pretty weird niche opinion.

Edited by Lokis Legion
  • Like 1

GOTG2 was awful to me.

Drax went from an actual character to...whatever that was. What even happened to him taking everything literal? It vanished. He might as well have been a different character.

The movie also does the typical sequel stuff where it feels the need to just do the same stuff as the first but this time do more of it. The repeated jokes like taser face that werent even funny once, Like 8 credits scenes. It was just more to excess without quality or reason. Chris Pratt's flat, bad acting that cant carry any dramatic scene. The need to follow up any dramatic scene with a joke right away.

Man I hated that movie.

Edited by Dominic Draper
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

Jeff Bridges gives a great performance, unlike Lee Pace's walking cartoon. And I'm not lying. What an odd way to respond. 

I'll take Ronan over turd and nipples jokes or literally transforming Drax into a walking joke ( it worked on Infinity war but not there )

I'll take heroes over villains any time.

Edited by Fox20