Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

33 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Spider-Man: No Way Home Saw Tom Holland Film One Of His ‘Coolest Scenes Ever’ With Mystery Character – Exclusive

Empire

finally, i know it spider-man3-mr-ditkovich.gif

Multiverse right? 
Holland meets…Holland, from Uncharted.

#SonySynergy

• Astonished 1

3 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

Spider-Man: No Way Home Saw Tom Holland Film One Of His ‘Coolest Scenes Ever’ With Mystery Character – Exclusive

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/spider-man-no-way-home-tom-holland-coolest-scenes-ever-mystery-character-exclusive/

It's this guy!  Japanese Suuuppaaaaiddaaaa-Maaan!

spider man japan GIF

• Astonished 1

This sounds like Fan Service: The Movie

But you know what? We deserve it! Who cares. We were under quarantine for a year. We haven't seen Tobey in 14 years and Andrew in 7. Eternals is the big MCU film that's trying something different, this is the classic MCU film. Unless the movie is just bad, it's a nice Christmas gift for us. 

I really want a glimpse of the Spider-Men in the trailer whenever it releases. But if they do truly hold off until the film, hats off

• Like 3
  • Astonished 3

On 10/23/2021 at 2:47 PM, Knights of Ren said:

0% chance this is more emotional than the ending of TASM2 which had me feeling all sorts of ways the first time I watched it 😅

Left me thinking "I just wasted nearly three hours of my life on this ".