Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

Amy Pascal, casual racist and associate of disgraced producer Scott Rudin, now admits she ATTACKED King-of-Cinema-and-All-That-Is-Good Kevin Fiege with a sandwich over his request to produce a Spider-Man movie.

"'At first, I was super resentful," she admits. 'I think I started crying and threw him out of my office, or threw a sandwich at him - I'm not sure which.' Then she started to think it through. 'By the fifth [Spider-Man] movie, we weren't giving them anything new. And I have to be honest about it, we were trying so hard to be different, we even went into places to be different that we shouldn't have. We weren't fresh anymore.'"

https://thedirect.com/article/mcu-spider-man-kevin-feige-sandwich-producer-argument

• Haha 4
  • Astonished 2

On 10/16/2021 at 8:00 PM, cdsacken said:

Based on the detective Pikachu level of expectations versus likely results I anticipate seeing a 400m OW post shortly.

I fi this does better then 125 Million, I would be amazed, and I would not bet on it reaching 125 Million.

And a lot depends on what we dont know, like the Covid numbers. If they go up again with the cold weather, all bets could be off.

It will be the holiday seasons biggest film I think, but I think some of the porjections being made here are sheer fanboy fantasy.

• Haha 6

3 hours ago, AJG said:

Amy Pascal, casual racist and associate of disgraced producer Scott Rudin, now admits she ATTACKED King-of-Cinema-and-All-That-Is-Good Kevin Fiege with a sandwich over his request to produce a Spider-Man movie.

https://thedirect.com/article/mcu-spider-man-kevin-feige-sandwich-producer-argument

Boy, what did Pascal ever do to you?

4 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

so the second cover confirm more than one spidy, maybe more than three?

Hide contents

jameson-spiderman.gif

M

4 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

so the second cover confirm more than one spidy, maybe more than three?

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Maybe they will dig up Nicholas Hammond, who was the first live action Spidey, in the short lived late 70's TV show?

That is almost forgotten;Hammond is still better known as playing the oldest male Von Trap kid in "The Sound Of Music". He pretty much makes his living on the Sound of Music fan circuit.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

I fi this does better then 125 Million, I would be amazed, and I would not bet on it reaching 125 Million.

And a lot depends on what we dont know, like the Covid numbers. If they go up again with the cold weather, all bets could be off.

It will be the holiday seasons biggest film I think, but I think some of the porjections being made here are sheer fanboy fantasy.

You sure do enjoy your doom and gloom predictions. 

20 minutes ago, Jamiem said:

is Spider-Man 4 MCU Spidey or Raimi Spidey?

I would kill for a Raimi Spider-Man 4 but he most likely meant Holland. 

Anyways, I don't think a solo SM movie is any of those. Wouldn't 2023 be too early? Especially since Tom Holland and crew is apparently taking a break? I do tho see Venom 3 being one of those dates. 

• Like 1