Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2nd trailers always do less than the first. The first NWH trailer got 355+ which is mindboggling. Idk If NWH will be able to break the "2nd trailer makes less than the first trailer" curse but I HIGLY doubt it. Going for 270-280 now. 

36 minutes ago, Momori said:

2nd trailers always do less than the first. The first NWH trailer got 355+ which is mindboggling. Idk If NWH will be able to break the "2nd trailer makes less than the first trailer" curse but I HIGLY doubt it. Going for 270-280 now. 

I mean if there’s any hint of Tobey and Andrew showing up (even if they don’t show their faces), it will smash the first trailer.

• Like 1

Just now, snarkmachine said:

I mean if there’s any hint of Tobey and Andrew showing up (even if they don’t show their faces), it will smash the first trailer.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. The next rumored date is not so far away It's actually the 25th.

47 minutes ago, Momori said:

Not always. TFA is the big exception I can think of off the top of my head. 

51 minutes ago, Momori said:

Even if they show two certain characters?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Momori said:

2nd trailers always do less than the first. The first NWH trailer got 355+ which is mindboggling. 

not really.

Sony faked those views and any press release declaring record breaking trailer views is meaningless PR spin (I’m also pretty sure most of the trailers in Sony’s YT channel get boosted views).

Remember when Apple used to boost their trailers and the trailer for On The Rocks somehow got 24 Million Views?

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 2

3 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

They really love picking the worst screenshots for this huh?

Disney-Cruise-Line-Named-Worlds-Best-2-8

Or maybe movie is just bad looking. Jon Watts is on 3rd SM movie and he has only got worse. The shots in first trailer are pretty similar to quality of these pics. 

• Like 5
  • Disbelief 2

11 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

Spoiler

That sure looks like it could be the top of a certain iconic American monument that was rumored amongst the brushes earlier this year for a finale...even if it's modified MCU-style...

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1

Even though it's an open secret that they've all but officially announced...I don't think they'll show "those" secret characters till the actual movie. I think they'll show off the villains in the next one so the full reveal can stay as much a surprise as they can make it. They might show Murdock too since he's just in it for a few minutes it sounds like, plus it'd mean they could announce him for all the other stuff Charlie Cox has shot for the MCU already

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1