Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 hour ago, Spidey Freak said:

So now all three main Spidey movie couples have been a real thing at one point or the other, right? Tobey/Kirsten, Andrew/Emma and now Tomdaya?

Real thing or Tomdaya? Pick one. :hahaha:

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

Did Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst actually date? 

Deuxmoi gossip has it that they dated briefly during the first Spiderman and then she not only dumped him for Jakesterio but campaigned to have Jakesterio replace Tobey as Spiderman. So Deuxmoi wonders how the reunion is gonna go since everyone's in the new movie. 

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

Did Tobey Maguire and Kirsten Dunst actually date? 

Yes, it was known in the aughts and Sam Raimi even talked about it with the media back in 2007:

https://people.com/movies/spider-man-gets-romantic-3-times-the-web-slingers-hookups-have-swung-off-screen/?slide=5830418#5830418

The duo remained so tight-lipped about the relationship that even the film's director, Sam Raimi, said he didn't realize his two stars were romantically involved until after their breakup -- which they also did quietly.

"I actually had some worries about [their breakup]," Raimi, who directed the pair in all three of the original Spider-Man films, told The Sydney Morning-Herald in 2007 after Spider-Man 3 was released.

"They apparently began dating with each other, I think, in the middle of the first movie ... although I didn't know it at the time," he added. "But definitely they eventually broke up before the second movie. I was concerned they wouldn't get the same chemistry back, but it was just me worrying."

I wonder if Zendaya and Tom have been a thing all this time or if it's been on and off, as it happens with people in their early-mid 20s. As long as it hasn't ruined the movies, it doesn't really matter.

Edited by BoxOfficeFangrl
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

So now all three main Spidey movie couples have been a real thing at one point or the other, right? Tobey/Kirsten, Andrew/Emma and now Tomdaya?

6 hours ago, Seth Irskens said:

Is this source reputable and reliable?

🤔🤔🤔

54 minutes ago, nick64 said:

Can’t wait for the inevitable meltdowns when the trailers drop and Tobey and Andrew are nowhere to be seen.

Do you mean that you think they won’t be in the movie or that they wouldn’t give that away in the trailer?