Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

2 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

HAHAHAHAH no. The Fantastic Four just had their 80th and it didn't mean shit. They aren't going to push 3 movies back in the slate for Spidey to not get a 60th anniversary

That is 60th not 80th.

I doubt this will be moved because it ties in with the Dr Strange movie and SONY does not want to piss off Disney like that.

5 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

E9CvxjAVkAkh9Im?format=jpg&name=large

If Empire is Pacific time zone like me, tomorrow from that comment is 8/10 and two weeks from is 8/24.    

The Sony cinemacon presentation is the 23rd, supposed will screen there but that same version won’t necessarily be made public at that time/ever (like IW SDCC trailer). Empire may have more details.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2021 at 2:14 PM, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I’m as realistic about this era as anyone but this is a must see MCU event with nostalgia factor and Christmas legs. Seems likelier the wave will have decreased by then. 

If any film is going to do a billion it's this one.

F9 is gonna pass $700M and that's with a collapse of legs in China and mixed reception and the franchise clearly on a downward trajectory box office wise.