Eric Duncan

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I never watched the Andrew Garfield ones, does that matter? 

I'd give them a watch. They're OK films. Definitely on the weaker side of Marvel but nowhere near as bad as the weaker side of the Xmen films (if that makes sense).

The schmaltzy over the top romance stuff kills the second though (IIRC the actors were dating and the director peppered the film with these ad-libbed cutesy bickering scenes that make you feel like a third wheel).

26 minutes ago, AJG said:

I'd give them a watch. They're OK films. Definitely on the weaker side of Marvel but nowhere near as bad as the weaker side of the Xmen films (if that makes sense).

The schmaltzy over the top romance stuff kills the second though (IIRC the actors were dating and the director peppered the film with these ad-libbed cutesy bickering scenes that make you feel like a third wheel).

Oh dear lol. I also can’t stand Jamie Foxx and the second one especially looked like a nightmare. I like Emma Stone though. 

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

I never watched the Andrew Garfield ones, does that matter? 

Not really. If you want, I’m sure their will be like 5 million short YouTube videos before this comes out with “here’s a quick summary of what you need to know about TASM.”

I would def give the Andrew Garfield Spidey films a watch. While they are my least favorite Spider-Man films,they do have some good things in them IMO. The first ASM film is decent. It just got overshadowed by The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises that year. The 2nd ASM is bad but it's a pretty film to look at. You can tell the budget was pretty high with that one.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, cookieleeann said:

The 2nd ASM is bad but it's a pretty film to look at. You can tell the budget was pretty high with that one.

The color contrast for TASM2 is too bright for my liking. I know people like for superhero movies to be colorful, but the colors in that movie a just feel excessive. I do think it has the best live action Spider-Man suit to date, though. 

• Like 1

just saw it idk if the officiall one will be exactly like that .. anyways i think that its an ok teaser for a teaser it does its job if i had to rank it i would rank it in the same place as the eternals teaser... hopefully the next one will be the real banger

Whats gonna happen is everybody is gonna shout "wheres the trailer" then when the trailer is released they're gonna bitch about how its not what you imagined and not full of the Andrew, Tobey and Daredevil reveals and somehow get mad at Marvel and Sony for not showing something that they wont even admit in interviews.

I wrote that on twitter like 2 months ago and I stand by it

• Like 4