Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

4 minutes ago, RRA said:

Seeing people disappointed about no Toney or Andrew and I gotta say: serves Internet right for demanding this trailer for months endlessly.

😄

What's wrong with wanting a trailer for a movie that releases in 4 months? most blockbusters would have had a teaser out 2 months ago

• Like 2

Knowing that Tobey/Andrew are in this movie killed most of my interest in this movie as I can't stand either of their versions. The only thing that I care about is another possible rumored cameo. Otherwise I couldn't care less about a live-action Spider-verse.

Just now, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

What's wrong with wanting a trailer for a movie that releases in 4 months? most blockbusters would have had a teaser out 2 months ago

indeed thats what disney does with the marvel movies and other , sony on the other hand seems to be doing the same strategy with spidey that they did with venom 2 release the teaser 4 -5 months before the movie and then drop the trailer 2 months before the premiere

Just now, Lion Roar said:

Knowing that Tobey/Andrew are in this movie killed most of my interest in this movie as I can't stand either of their versions. The only thing that I care about is another possible rumored cameo. Otherwise I couldn't care less about a live-action Spider-verse.

I don't want to be accused of being a MCU hater again but I somewhat agree. Only because the Spiderverse movie was good and this isn't likely to improve on that in anyway. But the novelty of seeing Tobey and Garfield again is exciting. Not a fan of the Amazing Spiderman movies but the first 2 Raimis are on the Mt Rushmore of superhero movies. The Infinity War teaser showed a decent amount--much more than this

• Like 2

Just now, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

It’s one thing to want a trailer out. It’s another when people obnoxiously wouldn’t STFU about it for months. That can make even a lifelong Spidey fan grumpy sometimes.

FTR I had predicted on these boards Sony would have Tobey and Andrew on that first trailer. Opps. Oh well, at least I can laugh at the Internet’s blue balls.

• Like 2

Trending
#SpiderManNoWayHome
Marvel fans are once again hoping the highly anticipated trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home will be released soon 
32.7K Tweets

I do so love the Twitter summaries at times.

Yes, people "hoping" the "trailer will be released soon" is exactly why this is trending #1 in the US right now. :ph34r:

EDIT:::

Upon reflection, I have this to say to Twitter:

correct-futurama.gif

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, RRA said:

It’s one thing to want a trailer out. It’s another when people obnoxiously wouldn’t STFU about it for months. That can make even a lifelong Spidey fan grumpy sometimes.

FTR I had predicted on these boards Sony would have Tobey and Andrew on that first trailer. Opps. Oh well, at least I can laugh at the Internet’s blue balls.

Well, that's the internet for you where everyone obnoxiously won't STFU. Best to ignore those fandoms (the diehard MCU stans, the SnyderCut people). I think the possibility of a delay and all the rumors is what caused the restlessness 

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

lmaoing at the huge watermarked name right in the middle of the trailer footage. they must have sent it to a friend that fucked them over or something lol they must be loving this.

Reminds me of when The Secret Life of Walter Mitty leaked online

walter_mitty_ellen.gif

3 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

I was better off without trailer. It has nothing substantial to offer and plot looks even more dumber than I thoughts. Jon Watts win again. :rant:

Jon Watts sucks but I feel like there must be a reason for his hiring on Fantastic 4. Most MCU directors are expendable so it’s not like Feige couldn’t find someone workman to boss around. 

• Like 2
  • Disbelief 1