Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

7 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

He is the most safe director working with Sony/Marvel. He has no flavor at all. I am excited for this movie , well duh but Jon Watts should stay away from F4 , I actually want them to be good this time. 

Peyton Reed would’ve been a much better choice and we already know he wanted to do it.

Jon Watts Supremacy

Spider-Man: Homecoming - 92% Rotten Tomatoes, "A" Cinemascore, 87% Audience Score, 880.2 million Box Office

Spider-Man: Far From Home - 90% Rotten Tomatoes, "A" Cinemascore, 95% Audience Score, 1.132 billion Box Office

Jon Watts is gonna deliver us a critical acclaimed Fantastic Four movie and we all should be thankful. My best friend is a virgin so I plan on sacrificing her to appease the gods and wish for good fortune upon Jon Watts

Edited by iHeartJames
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1

54 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

Peyton Reed would’ve been a much better choice and we already know he wanted to do it.

I think any director with little bit of flavor and passion would have been great choice. Ant Man films are slept on by fandom because of low stakes but they have so much to offer. Very rewatchable quality.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cap said:

Hard same.  I don't like watching trailers anymore anyway, so why am i gonna watch a 480p cam of one?

Even worst than a 480p cam. It’s a cell phone recording of a phone recording a phone playing the trailer. It’s trailerception!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CJohn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Like the past few years, Marvel wouldn’t show anything you don’t know in teaser trailer. EG teaser just tell you Tony is in space, and other Avengers are gonna save their friends. Those are something we already know after watching IW. FFH, NWY adjust do the same.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Good trailer even in a crappy potato form. Marvel knows that leaks only increase the hype for the real deal so this is a win for them.

All hail stupid people who leak stuff, better for us who love leaks ha ha, keep up with the good work, leakers!:hahaha:

The leak was likely planned

2 hours ago, Chicago said:

Where is this leaked trailer?

It’s been up on /r/marvelstudios for hours. Surprised Sony hasn’t taken it down considering the sub has almost 2 million members.

Here’s a gem from the average redditor:

“Sony and Marvel fuckin deserve it. Pieces of crap, delaying the movies because they are scared to death from the virus cuz it would mean making slightly less profit.

Hope they pirate the movie too. (same for the Morbius movie)“

Shame on you Marvel! Wanting to make...money and stuff!

Edited by eddyxx
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

It’s been up on /r/marvelstudios for hours. Surprised Sony hasn’t taken it down considering the sub has almost 2 million members.

“Sony and Marvel fuckin deserve it. Pieces of crap, delaying the movies because they are scared to death from the virus cuz it would mean making slightly less profit.

Leaked footage is what got Deadpool made

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

That place is a cesspool of absolute nonsense.