Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

1 hour ago, AJG said:

#PrayForOurGuy allegedly. They’re saying it’s been bad for him.

also “prominent members of the Spidey community” is just wild to me. What a phrase.

E9diuhJVoAE1V7y?format=png&name=900x900

If something terrible happens then I hope everyone who made a big deal of this feel like shit for the rest of their lives coz it's just a fucking trailer.

• Like 1

This is my most anticipated film by far.

I feel like if Sony hadnt backed out of the Marvel deal for that short time we would have never gotten this film. Seems like Sony pushed for this and having Holland cross over for their films.

If I recall from the email leaks Sony wanted Tobey and Garfield to cross over previously.

Edited by Dominic Draper

22 minutes ago, CJohn said:

How many hours until I can inject this into my veins?

Just over 4 hours if DanielRPK is to be believed, he’s been known to get things wrong though so I wouldn’t hold my breath for that time. Seems weird to drop it at 6:30pm PST, but who knows.

2 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Just over 4 hours if DanielRPK is to be believed, he’s been known to get things wrong though so I wouldn’t hold my breath for that time. Seems weird to drop it at 6:30pm PST, but who knows.

4 hours??? I will watch it in the morning, thanks!

• Like 1

I fully expect Sony will show Tobey and Andrew in the 2nd trailer, but for now the strategy of just showing the most memorable villains from the respective franchises works to keep the hype going.