Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

I will not say this movie is going to be bad yet because Sony is terrible making trailers, but this is really average, i didn´t like it the first time and rewatching it, it looks even worse.

I suspect it´s going to be hard to make it look coherent on a trailer tho because there´s so much happening on this movie, i really hoped this is long and well developed movie or this will be a clusterfuck.

This needs two things more than anything to work: long running time and an excellent editor.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

This “Strange fractures multiverse because some teenage little shit can’t handle being known as a superhero” One More Day inspired crap. Most MCU heroes have their identity known. It just feels ridiculous, contrived, and not a good way to introduce this stuff in the movies.

There were a dozen different ways to go with the identity reveal plotline and they chose the worst one.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

Regardless anyone's feeling about the teaser, hype is real. 316K likes in half hr, bodes well for BO. If everything aligns including vaccinations, 1B WW will happen. 

Yeah hype is unreal, it's gonna be a big event 

1 minute ago, Lokis Legion said:

This “Strange fractures multiverse because some teenage little shit can’t handle being known as a superhero” One More Day inspired crap. Most MCU heroes have their identity known. It just feels ridiculous, contrived, and not a good way to introduce this stuff in the movies.

there something more than that i think. But Who knows. We alredy know so many think about The movie 

1 minute ago, The GOAT said:

Why is Sam Raimi directing DS2 and not this movie? 

Because DS2 actually looks like it will be an interesting story more than an long fanservice.

Kidding, because he loved the character and why work it him in a Spider movie if he can work with Strange on his own movie?

• Like 5

I actually liked the start of the trailer with the film dealing with the ramifications of the ending of FFH but really not feeling how they are tying Dr Strange into it with Peter's wish. 

Hopefully it works much better in the film but again I really just wish this was a straight up FFH sequel without the other baggage.

• Like 2

It’s going to be extremely plot heavy and probably overly convenient and contrived. (The rat scene in Endgame didn’t bother me but you have the idea). I wish we’d have more scenes of Peter dealing with everyday issues outside of the MCU universe since that’s his basic principle. Also think reviews will be somewhat divisive,  certainly not at level of Shang-Chi and probably Eternals even though it’ll be a billion dollar hit 

18 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Strange is also absolutely cocky enough to try it. I think people on here only saw him in Infinity War and not his own movie or Ragnarok in which he is exactly like this

The problem is this thing to happen in first place. Peter killing Mysterio wouldn't have lasted a day in real world with all the evidence against it and ffs if Dr Strange is to be involved, he can simply see what really happened and guess word of Avenger will mean something against a Fraud who actually was expelled from Stark Industries.

As for Strange point, yes he was NEW in 2016 and Ragnarok. He will never do all this.

As for secret identity thing, come on. That's so pre 2010. Which Avenger has a secret identity anyways, they all do fine.

All this for a fucking GIMMICK of having old spidey villains and spideys. Sony should have done this shit in their own Spider Universe of Venom. Wish MCU wasn't part of this.

Edited by charlie Jatinder

6 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

Well...he's a kid. Of course he can't handle being known as a superhero. He's already going through heavy emotions as is, and people knowing his double life is going to make his mental health worse. And since he's a teen, he's going to act impulsive on this stuff. Everybody was an idiot when they were a teenager. It's really weird to me people here are mad that a teenager...is acting like a teenager.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

The problem is this thing to happen in first place. Peter killing Mysterio wouldn't have lasted a day in real world with all the evidence against it and ffs if Dr Strange is to be involved, he can simply see what really happened and guess word of Avenger will mean something against a Fraud who actually was expelled from Stark Industries.

As for secret identity thing, come on. That's so pre 2010. Which Avenger has a secret identity anyways, they all do fine.

All this for a fucking GIMMICK of having old spidey villains and spideys. Sony should have done this shit in their own Spider Universe of Venom. Wish MCU wasn't part of this.

That last part is the worst for me. There is simply no good reason to introduce all these old characters here other than pure fanservice. This whole movie just seems like 2.5 hours of fanservice and very little story. Hopefully the movie is a lot better than the trailer but I am not convinced. For me this is the worst MCU trailer I have seen.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • ...wtf 1