Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

13 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

So how long after this releases do they announce they've reupped the contract for Holland for more movies with the MCU.

I think it was about a month or 2 after FFH when the Sony/Marvel drama started.

7 minutes ago, Lokis Legion said:

First movie ever to 1M Twitter trailer likes, iirc previous record was in 600s and gonna get doubled. On YT gonna pass 2M+1M soon, less than 24 hrs.

Sony must be laughing hysterically at all the eyeballs they just got to view their DUALSENSE ad

In normal circumstance, I think this would have passed Rise of Skywalker's 177m opening (though, in normal circumstances it opens in July lol). Last Jedi's 220m probably out of reach. But how high do we think it can go now? Can it beat Rogue One's 155m for 4th place? 

Guess we'll see how Shang-Chi and Eternals do. If both flirt with 100m (4day for ShangChi and 3day for Eternals), even in December post-pandemic, sky is the limit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iHeartJames said:

The fact that the trailer is doing this good without really showing any of the obvious heavy hitters is astounding but not surprising when I think about it

When they reveal Tobey in next trailer , it's over for everyone :ca:

3 hours ago, Madhuvan said:

Spider-man has the biggest legacy of any Marvel character , dare I say any Super hero in general. No one is more popular than Peter Parker. So , imagine the hype of 3 Peter Parkers' :rofl:

Makes you wonder what a “Batman-Verse” live action version would’ve done if it was Keaton/Bale/Affleck/Pattinson?

16 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Everyone is the problem :bouncy: truly multiverse of madness:ph34r:

It's actually helpful to not lose fans...you don't need to watch all the material to know the multiverses are coming...

And for those without D+ and the casual MCU "I show up for the big movies" fans, Spidey will be given the task of getting that point across to hype Dr Strange's movie and Phase 4...

• Like 1