Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

5 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Got to admit, nothing about it particularly blew me away. It looks fine. Although I wonder if my feelings towards it stem from the fact that everything “big” in the trailer (like Alfred Molina) was leaked months ago. I feel like I’d have had a considerably different reaction to it had I not spoiled myself on all of that.

It's the first I've seen from the film. It's looks alright to me, my only complaint is how they basically caused their own drama for the movie. A bit like how Stark creates Ultron which sets up the entire movie, here it seem Dr Strange does something he shouldn't, then blames Spidey for the shit it's caused. Something about it just seems silly but I guess we are only on trailer 1

Edited by Chicago

8 minutes ago, Chicago said:

Every person I've showed this trailer to thinks it looks shit. That being said, I still think it's crossing a billion. The 2nd trailer will blow away the internet if they put Tobey Maquire in it

I don't think it looks that good honestly, but the people I've talked to really like it, as far as I can tell the nostalgia bait is the biggest selling point. It worked for TFA, no reason why it can't work for NWH.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

The trailer has been very well received and only increased hype.  Y’all can try to convince yourself of the contrary, but it’s simply not the case of reality. 

I don't think anyone is trying to convince themselves otherwise. Just sharing what we think and hear that's all. Don't get upset

Whether the film turns out good or bad, the reaction to that trailer was phenomenal. It’s one of the most viewed trailer of all time in the first 24 hours.

Also it’s pretty clear they are hiding a lot of stuff like typical Marvel trailers. The reason they probably chose Alfred Molina to be revealed in the trailer is because he famously talked about being in the movie a few months ago.

8 minutes ago, Chicago said:

The trailer has been viewed alot because people were expecting the old Spidermen to make an appearance. It's not got a lot of views because "people love the trailer". I thought this was obvious

when the ratio of likes/dislikes is at 2,1 mill to 10k ....then no it isnt obvious at all...

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, Last Man Standing said:

I don't think it looks that good honestly, but the people I've talked to really like it, as far as I can tell the nostalgia bait is the biggest selling point. It worked for TFA, no reason why it can't work for NWH.

So, $900M DOM incoming:)...

• Astonished 2

36 minutes ago, Knights of Ren said:

The trailer has been very well received and only increased hype.  Y’all can try to convince yourself of the contrary, but it’s simply not the case of reality. 

Saying "the trailer is doing well and people are liking it" and "the friends and people I've talked to aren't fans of the trailer" are not mutually exclusive ideas.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

What has Deadline to do with it?

if i remember correctly they are usually the ones from the press that announce the trailer views along with the studio of course(there is a very good chance that i am wrong though)

4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

if i remember correctly they are usually the ones from the press that announce the trailer views along with the studio of course(there is a very good chance that i am wrong though)

If studio report numbers, every publication get the PR.

The third party number Deadline report are usually BS.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, john2000 said:

when the ratio of likes/dislikes is at 2,1 mill to 10k ....then no it isnt obvious at all...

It had what the 2nd highest trailer view count of all time? And you think that's all down to people who just loved "Far from Home" right? Nothing to do with the casting rumours at all?

It's obvious to most of us 

• ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

I thought it was an incredibly dull, empty trailer but the movie does still feel like the first genuinely hyped post-covid blockbuster, which is nothing to sniff at. (Bond will be gigantic in the UK and is the movie everyone here's waiting to return to the cinema for, but that's no surprise).

1 hour ago, Chicago said:

The trailer has been viewed alot because people were expecting the old Spidermen to make an appearance. It's not got a lot of views because "people love the trailer". I thought this was obvious

And the one million likes on Twitter is from people who...what, clicked by accident?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1