Eric Atreides

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

5 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Okay so easily 1 billion worldwide now right?

I just hope China doesn't screw Spider-Man like it has the rest of the Disney films lately.

It did 200 million in China and frankly I think if it was a better film it would have done 250 for FFH. 

I would love to see another movie hit a billion get the movie theater industry back in place where it should be

Edited by cdsacken

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I just hope China doesn't screw Spider-Man like it has the rest of the Disney films lately.

It did 200 million in China and frankly I think if it was a better film it would have done 250 for FFH. 

I would love to see another movie hit a billion get the movie theater industry back in place where it should be

things are better first luca and now free guy are getting released there , and prob shang chi will be the next

• Like 1

LOL, not a single trailer this year came close to this in viewing figures. heck, all of them together don't come close. :hahaha::bravo:

Yeah this will blow past 1B in no time. I'm secretly hoping for 1B dom cause I want something to take TFA down but that's probably too much to ask. 

The minute Tobey and Andrew are confirmed , it's gonna be so hyped that expectations of 2 Billion in normal times will seem to be too low

Before trailer I was thinking 2 Billion in normal times.But, after trailer response I am assuming this would have probably challenged all time highest grosser being uniformly strong across all the markets (assuming if there are other 2 Spideys and the film is decent)

Still thinking this would make 1.1 to 1.2 in USA and China alone , leaving other countries how well theatres are placed in respect to pandemic , atleast 600 to 700 

• Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, Nostalgia said:

Before trailer I was thinking 2 Billion in normal times.But, after trailer response I am assuming this would have probably challenged all time highest grosser being uniformly strong across all the markets (assuming if there are other 2 Spideys and the film is decent)

nope. Trailer hype has partly also increased due to pandemic. We haven't had a event movie of this scale in long time now. yes, it has massive hype but many variable at play here. 2bn at best during normal times imo

5 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

nope. Trailer hype has partly also increased due to pandemic. We haven't had a event movie of this scale in long time now. yes, it has massive hype but many variable at play here. 2bn at best during normal times imo

No , People have genuine interest like Infinitywar, Endgame and definitely in large and wide spread number , this hype has nothing to do with pandemic. 

When I called End game 2.6 Billion after infinity war run (assuming a definite 30% increase from infinity war) , people wrote off.

Also remember When I said infinity war was 2 to 2.2 Billion as series is expanding , the replies were look at civil war , look at Avengers Ultron decline etc 

Surely it's a 2.5 Billion + movie in normal times if it has Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield with decent content.

Just wait for confirmation of 2 Spideys and the hype going total mad like Endgame.