The Wild Eric

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

From what I've read, the film is very MCU-ish with a light-headed tone, it's nothing like Eternals, the plot is just straightforward. They had a hilarious, simple excuse for the general audience to understand why the multiverse is opening, and also some hints which are connected to the previous Marvel films/shows because technically

Spoiler

MCU's multiverse is already opened before this film happens

. It's a nostalgia fest for sho but it's worth it (cause according to Holland it's also his last solo MCU film).  It's not like The Flash where you need to bring ...(old) Batman into it just because he's the most famous DC character.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, druv10 said:

I'm not seeing anything with Lizard

Spoiler

He appears to get punched out of thin air. Probably by someone who's been edited out of the scene.

Edited by cookie

After really liking Eternals, Shang-Chi, and Loki I was worried I was becoming an MCU fan.

Thankfully, this trailer was released stopping that process dead in its track. I can now hate the MCU again in peace.

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 1
  • Haha 15
  • ...wtf 1

Trailer 2 Views. 4.5 hours.

You Tube - 35M (15M main channel)
Twitter - 13M (12.6M main handle)
Facebook - 6.5M (5.7M main handle)
Instagram - 22M+ (3.1M Tom, 1.7M Zendaya, 3.7M Marvel Studio, 4.5M Marvel, 3.3M Spider-man movie, 3.3M Sony Pics)

Total - 76M+

Will go 225M+

Main You Tube channel will try single channel record of 40M+ for Endgame & KGF 2. Should go for 50M.

On 8/25/2021 at 7:02 AM, charlie Jatinder said:

24 Hours

YT - 111M (36.7M Sony, 11.6M Marvel, 13.3M Sony India)

Twitter - 47M (43.8M Spiderman)

Instagram - 63M+ (13.1M Marvel, 18.4M Tom, 11.7M Marvel Studios, 7.1M Zendaya)

Facebook - 35M+ (Main 29M)

Tik Tok - 9M+ (7M Marvel, 2M Sony)

Total - 265M

Including China and other platforms I missed, 285-300M.

On 8/24/2021 at 12:01 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

Setting aside my DISLIKE.

5 Hours Views

You Tube - 31M (12M Sony 4.5 Marvel)

Twitter - 23M (20M Sony 1.5M Japan)

Instagram - 25M (8M Marvel, 5M Marvel Studios, 5M Tom Holland)

Facebook - 12M+

Weibo - 4M+ (3.1M Spiderman, 0.9M Sony China)

Total - 95M+

I don't have Tiktok views. @Gavin Feng can tell us China numbers. Easily 110-120M so far.

Looking at 5 hours, YT is well ahead, and that's what really matters. Other platforms lagging begind.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Like 1

NO WAY HOME THREAD SPOILER POLICY

PLEASE READ THIS THREAD AND LEAVE A REACTION (EVEN IF'S A NOT COOL) SO I KNOW YOU'VE READ THIS!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!

THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THIS THREAD. 

IF YOU TALK ABOUT SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD, WARNINGS AND BANNING MAY/WILL BE APPLIED.

Hello!  So the Mods and I talked about this, and here's what we're going to do:

• NOT SPOILERS
    • Anything directly in the trailer.
    • Anything from an Official Trade Report (Like an EW "First Look", etc)

•  TOBEY & ANDREW (Henceforth referred to as T&A, because we're all twelve)
    • So, that means TECHNICALLY, T&A are spoilers.  They're not confirmed by the Studio or a Trade.  And poor Andrew is putting on an Oscar Worthy Performance Denying He's In This.
    • But trying telling Twitter/Reddit/4Chan that!  Clearly it's all everyone can talk about, so we're not going to censor the T&A!
    • Talk about T&A in here; not in the Dr. Strange Thread or Classic Convo, etc.  Here is free reign.

• PLOT LEAKS
    • "Everyone" knows that T&A are in the movie.  Not everyone has read the detailed plot summary.
    • PLOT LEAKS ARE STILL CONSIDERED SPOILERS AND NOT ALLOWED.
    • If you post a plot leak, the post (and any reblogs of the post) will be hidden, and the OP posters will be receive 2 Warning Points and a 24 Hour Thread Ban.  A second violation will result in a One Week Thread Ban.  A third violation will result in a Permeant Ban from the thread.

• SPECULATION
    • The Mod Staff has no way of knowing who's read every "Leak" or who's just spitballing based off the Obvious Plot Points or I Read The Comics.  We're not going to censor speculation chat.  That said, I'm going to use @Porthos as an example here, cause he's always a good sport:
    • He made a joke about "Doctor Strange is acting OOC because He's a Skrull Cause Everyone is A Skrull Since Marvel's Doing Secret Invasion."  That's not really a spoiler, since it's a joke/general observation.  Yet there's a 50/50 chance that this going be dead on.  :throw up arms in a IDEFK shrug: 
    • Is that a spoiler?  Is that just nailing it?  It's murky.  We're not going to Warn for Stuff like that, so please be aware that there might be accidental/vague spoilers in this thread.  Read At Your Own Risk.

• SPOILER TAGS
    • TL;DR: THE SPOILER TAG IS YOUR BEST FRIEND.
    • Just like in the TV Show Forum when people post reactions to new episodes within 24-hours, I would STRONGLY ENCOURAGE any talk about Spoilers, T&A, Speculation, Existence of Leaks, Etc, to be PUT BEHIND THE SPOILER TAG.
    • Talk about Trailers, Trailer Numbers, OW Predictions, News Articles, Etc, = Post Regularly
    • There will be no warning issues for this if you don't put things behind Spoilers tags.
    • FOR MOBILE USERS: If you're using the site on your phone, you need to turn the phone horizontal for the EYE icon to show up.

All right.  Have Fun.  And Thank You!

captain america GIF

• Like 20
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1

It may look entertaining but a terrible editing job...the introduction of the villains could have been so damn epic. A slow build up to each and every one. But this? Sandman, The Lizard, etc had such random intros to the trailer.

Plus...I will stand by this...Cumberbatch's accent is hideous...always has been and always will be. Sounds like he has cement in his mouth. 

The please joke was funny, but the Scooby Doo shit was TERRIBLE.