chasmmi

The Winter Game Approaches - Results are finally in

Is it alright if I put a backup that I think will open below 40M for the multiplier section? I only have 5 before January 24th that I think can do a 40M+ OW

Edit: Answered my own question. Guess I’ll lose 10K if my backup comes into play

Edited by Inceptionzq

37 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

Is it alright if I put a backup that I think will open below 40M for the multiplier section? I only have 5 before January 24th that I think can do a 40M+ OW

Edit: Answered my own question. Guess I’ll lose 10K if my backup comes into play

Hey mate. Slight misread there. 

to be included on the multiplier chart it’s:

must open in 1500 or more and on or before Jan 24. The film must also make in total (For the game) more than 40m    (not just the weekend)

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, JJ-8 said:

Hey mate. Slight misread there. 

to be included on the multiplier chart it’s:

must open in 1500 or more and on or before Jan 24. The film must also make in total (For the game) more than 40m    (not just the weekend)

Well that changes everything lol. Thanks

• Like 1

Ah here is the big @ post...

Just a few reminders to people that may be interested in the game. (If I miss your name its either due to my epic tiredness or the weird variant that you have changed it to at present. 

@baumer @Tele Dondarrion @grim22 @Water Bottle @andy126 @WrathOfHan @SchumacherFTW @narniadis  @Chewy  @MrPink  @4815162342 @Sheikh @YourMother the Edgelord  @CoolEric258  @kayumanggi  @MovieMan89  @Spaghetti  @darkelf @Kalo  @Filmovie  @Jake Gittes  @The Dark Alfred  @24Lost  @Tower  @ZeeSoh  @bcf26  @Tyler Durden  @aabattery  @Dipper  @Blankments  @Fancyarcher   @TalismanRing   @Mattrek  @Sam  @Premium George  @grey ghost  @That One Guy  @jj99  @BobDole  @Infernus  @Cmasterclay  @captainwondyful  @Captain Craig   @Deja23   @Slambros   @Empire   @druv10   @AndyLL  @Darth Lehnsherr  @ChipMunky  @Rolling Thunder  @The Fast and the Furiosa  @8wombi7  @Keanu  @JMorphin  @GambitPool  @feasby007  @Matthew  @AhmiiZafii @POTUS 2020  @Exxdee  @Ms Lady Hawk  @Bates  @Nicholas  @Deep Wang  @terrestrial  @Fish&chips   @Olive  @Porthos  @DeeCee  @MCKillswitch123   @grim22 @Spaghetti  @Keanu  @Thanos Legion  @ZeeSoh  @PanaMovie  @elcaballero  @captainwondyful  @plaimbisp  @Plain Old Tele  @Infernus  

And I repeat, if your name is not above, it is because I had total faith in you to enter and you absolutely did not need a reminder :D

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Weekly questions will go up tonight, Deadline is Thursday midnight, 

will be doing that annoying multi-tag thingy to let people know. 

Gonna go cry in a corner over how to actually mark anything any more :) 

The numbers is starting to pick up the slack so we might be ok

10 hours ago, The Panda said:

Doing research for this post BoxOfficeMojo sounds hard

10 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

No guts, no glory. 

10 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Let's see, how does the old chestnut go...

"If nobody's super, then everyone is!" 

Just put every number on a dart board and throw the dart board like a Frisbee. Every number that's fall multi it by length of your feet and divide by 2 :ph34r: 

Perfect scores every time. (Well better than what BOM has to offer atm.

:insane::rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/30/2019 at 11:25 PM, chasmmi said:

The official Deadline for this game is November 1st at 11:59pm (or the early hours of Friday morning before any numbers come in).

from the 1st post guys