SLAM!

SUR(VI)VOR Ep. 8: The Good, the Bad, and the Abominable

@Fancyarcher, even though you voted me-owt, :rock:  it was a pleasure to have you on the Black Order Tribe. 🤝 Take care.  :therethere:

depositphotos_152433332-stock-photo-cat-

Ummm….. Wrath: Between you and me? You should watch your back. A lot of people are gunning for you. As they are me.

(Wrath steps back into the shadow. Keanu stares back up at the stars.)

I get this is a fictional story but that scares me so much. 🙀

giphy.gif

• Like 3

@captainwondyful @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @DAJK @elcaballero @Fancyarcher @JJ-8 @Keanu @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @Wrath @ZeeSoh

Well, I promised you guys I'd explain why I delayed the weekend challenge, so here goes nothing.

This explanation is pretty intense, to say the least, so please brace yourself.

Spoiler

That's the last time I cross an intersection without looking to see what color the light is.

It was around 10:30 at night. I'm pretty eager to get home and my mind starts to preoccupy with things other than driving. A car coming down the other road hits me where the driver's seat is. I scream 'no' over and over again as I swerve off the road, knock over a cross-walk sign, and stop my car just before it damages a church. Miraculously, neither me nor the other driver is injured. But, safe to say, I'm shaken to the core.

So I deduced that I was undergoing too much stress and committed to giving myself a solid week, just to breath.

So yeah. That's why I decided to delay it a week. I think now's the time for me to take a break, and I'm pretty sure you guys might appreciate a week off, too.

Please don't worry that 'I missed the Joker weekend' by delaying; the next episode will definitely be primarily inspired by Joker. Not that Gemini Man and Addams Family would give me much to work with.

Well, I'm glad to let everyone know I'm okay, and I'm glad to let everyone know I do, in fact, plan to come back. You guys take it easy.

And please, learn from my mistake and always look both ways before crossing the street. 😉

• Like 3
  • Sad 7

14 hours ago, SLAM! said:

Miraculously, neither me nor the other driver is injured.

Oh My!!!  That is SO scary.  I've been in an accident before and -- even though it's like ten years later -- still am overtly cautious at the intersection.  I'm so glad you're okay and no one was hurt.  Like mom says, "you can replace a material object, I can't replace you."

Be Well this Week!

original.gif

hugs hugging GIF

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 2

@captainwondyful @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @DAJK @elcaballero @JJ-8 @Keanu @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @Wrath @ZeeSoh

Well, I always announce the next weekend challenge on Mondays, so here's the information for the next

WEEKEND CHALLENGE

PREDICT THE FOLLOWING 3-DAY WEEKEND GROSSES FOR:

The Addams Family

Gemini Man

Jexi

Joker

Abominable

Downton Abbey

Judy

Lucy in the Sky

Predictions due Thursday October 10th, 11:59 PM PST.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, SLAM! said:

@captainwondyful @chasmmi @Claire of Themyscira @DAJK @elcaballero @JJ-8 @Keanu @PanaMovie @Rorschach @Sheikh @Spaghetti @Thanos Legion @Wrath @ZeeSoh

Well, I always announce the next weekend challenge on Mondays, so here's the information for the next

WEEKEND CHALLENGE

PREDICT THE FOLLOWING 3-DAY WEEKEND GROSSES FOR:

The Addams Family

Gemini Man

Jexi

Joker

Abominable

Downton Abbey

Judy

Lucy in the Sky

Predictions due Thursday October 10th, 11:59 PM PST.

some men just want to watch the world burn

Edited by DAJK
apparently I can't spell "men"
  • Haha 2